B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #4

Conversation between Kylie and Rus prior to coming on RLC in B3

Kylie- hey Rus, we're going to participate on the adult site where I was a participant before in an all girls house.  You know the one where idiots paid to watch us on camera.

Rus- Oh yeah?  That sounds fun I'm game, what do we have to do?

Kylie- Well we're a couple and we get to have an apartment for free in Barcelona and vacation there as a couple.  And as such...we have to fuck like newlyweds every day on camera and you can't hide.

Rus- Oh okay, so what about the girls in the other apartments?  What do they have to do?  Do we get to "interact" with them?

Kylie- Well yes sort of, but the girls don't have to actually do anything at all...just jump around and be naked if they want, but not necessarily.  They get to tease...but at then end of the day, they will do nothing but tease the fuck out of you.

But nothing will ever come of it.

Rus - wow that doesn't seem fair?  Why would anyone pay for three girls apartments and they don't do anything?

Kylie- well I don't know, but RLC uses them as bait to get people to subscribe and we do all the heavy lifting along with a bunch of other couples apartments.

Rus- I'm not sure I'm gonna like that.

Kylie- Well we get to play beer pong, charades and watch a whole bunch of TV. 

EP6nQ0T.gif

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Conversation between Kylie and Rus prior to coming on RLC in B3

Kylie- hey Rus, we're going to participate on the adult site where I was a participant before in an all girls house.  You know the one where idiots paid to watch us on camera.

Rus- Oh yeah?  That sounds fun I'm game, what do we have to do?

Kylie- Well we're a couple and we get to have an apartment for free in Barcelona and vacation there as a couple.  And as such...we have to fuck like newlyweds every day on camera and you can't hide.

Rus- Oh okay, so what about the girls in the other apartments?  What do they have to do?  Do we get to "interact" with them?

Kylie- Well yes sort of, but the girls don't have to actually do anything at all...just jump around and be naked if they want, but not necessarily.  They get to tease...but at then end of the day, they will do nothing but tease the fuck out of you.

But nothing will ever come of it.

Rus - wow that doesn't seem fair?  Why would anyone pay for three girls apartments and they don't do anything?

Kylie- well I don't know, but RLC uses them as bait to get people to subscribe and we do all the heavy lifting along with a bunch of other couples apartments.

Rus- I'm not sure I'm gonna like that.

Kylie- Well we get to play beer pong, charades and watch a whole bunch of TV.   0

Rus--  But I thought you said we had to do all the heavy lifting

Kylie--I lied 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is it me or Mila isn't in the mood ?? 

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Mila getting dressed ( jeans and t-shirt) 

After the bath, since Ginger came in, Sera is paying more attention to Ginger

while Gina was in the bath with Sera, all Sera did was talk talk talk and in bed just look at her phone.

It may be no wonder Gina is frustrated again.