3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Saying Kami only stayed in the apartment for a max of one week at a time is ridiculous. Yes, after they returned from the Berlin vacation both Kami and Kaley did not spend much time in the apartment, but that is not how things always were. At least be truthful in your criticism.

From what i seen from lets say last year was this(unless i watch bad)Kami would come to the house and if she stayed one full week would be lucky..then she would pack and leave for one,two weeks,and repeat process for all this time,then was kaley that start doing exactly the same as Kami,Altought kaley still appeared an little more than Kami,but same thing..come for one week or so,then leave for one,two weeks.Only talking about the last full year(that is a lot of time)prior Kami and kaley were an little more present but not that much.This is what i seen in this house,and reading lots of coments others viewers seen the same.Taht why there is an post about "Kami vacations" and other about if she should stay or leave.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

From what i seen from lets say last year was this(unless i watch bad)Kami would come to the house and if she stayed one full week would be lucky..then she would pack and leave for one,two weeks,and repeat process for all this time,then was kaley that start doing exactly the same as Kami,Altought kaley still appeared an little more than Kami,but same thing..come for one week or so,then leave for one,two weeks.Only talking about the last full year(that is a lot of time)prior Kami and kaley were an little more present but not that much.This is what i seen in this house,and reading lots of coments others viewers seen the same.Taht why there is an post about "Kami vacations" and other about if she should stay or leave.

That was their behavior for the last few months, and yes, Kami took a lot of vacations ; but to say that is how they were for the last year is totally untrue. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

That was their behavior for the last few months, and yes, Kami took a lot of vacations ; but to say that is how they were for the last year is totally untrue. 

I didn't say them both did it for the last year or so,i said Kami Its doing it for one year or so and kaley maybe for the last six months.If this is true or not.. have no doubths viewers of rlc that watch the house know if is true or not.But you can stay with or view and me with mine,no problem at all with it.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I didn't say them both did it for the last year or so,i said Kami Its doing it for one year or so and kaley maybe for the last six months.If this is true or not.. have no doubths viewers of rlc that watch the house know if is true or not.But you can stay with or view and me with mine,no problem at all with it.

Kami did not for one year spend only one week in the apartment and then pack to leave for one or two weeks. I understand that you do not like her because she didn't give you all the sex you wanted, but at least be honest in your criticism.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Thing so,i found the Kristy of the last three months very diferent,specialy Regard intimacy stuff,almost no bates covered routines,and outa nothing an Girl that almost never for exemple did blowjobs on cams started doing it and with cumshots in face included,i think this was the real Kristy,how she behaves in intimacy,I feel all three girls tought they could do very little and would still stay many years in the house and get payed.Sinseraly i liked of Kristy of the last months,no hidding during intimacy,more natural way of doing things.To bad it had to be this "emergency" to make that happen.

Or she degraded herself just to please people like you in hopes of holding on to the apartment. If so,how sad.

• Like 1