3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

Well in any case i think this house will not close,unless is to expensive and rlc decided to close it and find an more cheaper alternative.Think this house it's good for parties and cams are close enought if we have in consideration how big it is.Curious to see the fallow up of this.

Anyone knows the name of those two girlfriends of Kristy that were very regular visits?One had blue eyes and brunet hair,other was an smaller girl,very fit and pretty.Maybe they would give good residents.The girlfriends of Kristy will be what i will miss mostly.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well in any case i think this house will not close,unless is to expensive and rlc decided to close it and find an more cheaper alternative.Think this house it's good for parties and cams are close enought if we have in consideration how big it is.Curious to see the fallow up of this.

I will agree with you on this, but would add an extra cam in living room

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Anyone knows the name of those two girlfriends of Kristy that were very regular visits?One had blue eyes and brunet hair,other was an smaller girl,very fit and pretty.Maybe they would give good residents.The girlfriends of Kristy will be what i will miss mostly.

I was told, one was Angel Jules and one was Angel Julia both very hot

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

I will agree with you on this, but would add an extra cam in living room

Finaly we agree in something Conan😁.Good point,an third livingroom cam would be great(in right or left wall of livingroom).The rest it's just fine,specialy if we have in consideration how long place exists.

There is no doubt for me that the viewers or hatters have no power over the decisions and choices that RLC people can make, otherwise we would not have had Desiree or Julia for years in the project
If we look at the forum, it would be the same thing compared to Maya because the forum gives the impression that nobody looks at her and that it makes no audience

Compared to 3k, do you really believe that if the girls were fired, they would continue to act as naturally as they are doing? I just think it's life going on, kaley met someone and if I'm not wrong I think she's going to join him, something he'd already asked her to do
For Kamila, she probably leaves for other reasons that only look at her but believe she leaves because she does not want to sex as kristy is completely irrational as an idea
For Kristy, I do not think she's changed her behavior since the 3 years she's been in this apartment, she's just evolving in her relationships, and that's the first time she's really with a guy that she really likes a lot, so she is experimenting with another sex that she did not know until now with her former lovers (most of whom are just Tinder dating)

• Like 2