DMCA & Removed Content (2019)

chuck206 & keeper31

Chrome

+

( uBlock Origin ) =  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm/related?hl=es

+

Internet Download Manager (IDM) 

version 6.33 Build 2

(Released: May 11, 2019)

(Video Content No Longer Available)

• Like 2

Like Terminator i'm Back, i have see here on the Leora topic, somebody said " i want to see what Leora painting " here is a video  i have posted 2 years ago

Leora "The Artist"

(Video Content No Longer Available)   Link available only 3 days   :cry:

I have posted this one on the wrong topic i thing lol.

i'm back on CC after +/- 2 years, (IRL most complicated lol), Leora is my favorite on RLC, since the beginning +/_ 6 years (Bhirtday RLC/Leora is at the end of june^^).

For sure when she join the RLC project, she become quickly the best attractive and profitable recruit. She is the best classy girl with a great bonus (a wonderful smile), she is beautifull, she take care of her body, she is intelligent, she is painting, she make  pretty dolls etc .....

Nobody on the RLC girls since the beginning have so many clothes and underwear like Leora (The wardrobe in the sleeping room is full and also that of the guests room lol).

The only thing she don't have is a good lover, for sexual activities Paul is really verry verry bad, maybe he give her all the matérial attention but the level of love and tenderness is a big zero.

For the sexual activities she make great Blow job (The best for the Blow job on RLC is Masha :angel:) and the best solo ( whe know it's for the show and the business, but she take care to always have to be facing a camera and she give a maximum shows on the freecams for a maximum audience and in fact catch a maximum of voyeurs and attract them to the premium :cry: ya ya business is business.

She have discover the anal & dp on RLC solo and one thing is sure she love that and now she has become addicted to fix Cams to share with us his solitary pleasure (you can see the pleasure in is eyes when she fix the cams).

Bla bla bla ........

I don't know for you, but for me it's the goddess of RLC.

I have a dream ............ and you ::)

• Like 8

Hi everybody ^^ Like i said in the topic photos the topic vidéos is for videos

1°  Thank all to put your reactions in the dedicated topic, the topic Vidéos is for .... Vidéos... Vidéos... Vidéos

Merci à tous de mettre vos réactions dans le sujet dédié, le sujet vidéos est pour les vidéos .... Vidéos ... Viéos ... Vidéos

i know you are disapointed but put your comment in LeoraTopic chat please, here it's Vidéos Leora dédicate

Je sais que vous êtes déçu, mais mettez votre commentaire dans le topic de discussion de Leora, s'il vous plaît, ici c'est le topic Vidéos de Leora

2°                                                               The   Show must go on

Always love the goddess

(Video Content No Longer Available)   917mb

CNcS.jpg

(Video Content No Longer Available)  ^^ 2019-06-02

the RLC ID you see on the video is mine, so this version, im shure you don't have see it before  ^^

L'identifiant RLC que vous voyez sur la vidéo m'appartient, alors cette version, je suis sur que vous ne l'avez pas vue auparavant ^^

it's the basic capture so all the flaws are in it, it's just to show you that we can still see things unpublished

c'est la capture de base donc tous les défauts sont dedans, c'est juste pour vous montrer que l'on peux encore voir des choses inédites

In the future you will have some good editing ^^

Dans le futur vous en aurez avec un bon montage ^^

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like 39
  • Upvote 1