Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

I think that Leora likes boys a lot because other physical aspects (but this is subjective from person to person) due to his way of doing and taking spectators in his private moments .... I look at her with other eyes as a woman ( I think) and sometimes I find it provocative even for a woman's eyes but many other unattractive ones and often I don't see her wet pussy ... there is that not every time she is excited in the same way but my question Leora only masturbates if you want or forced by contract rlc that imposes a certain number of sex scenes or masturbations in the apartments? ... this doubt of mine in seeing many girls often masturbate to reach orgasms (real or fake we can't know this) without getting wet ......... I'd like to know what you guys think? thanks a kiss

Maybe you are right about rlc contract and Leora has some obligations but I do not know, most of the time when watching her I can see on her eyes she is really enjoying it and wanna do it - of her own volition- not forced by rlc or may be is doing many than others for extra bonus as she masturbates a lot she will be paid well than others. Like an overtime on your work but here on rlc (over masturbation)  😄

1 hour ago, sexy girl said:

good morning and kiss everyone ... I also don't think leora likes it only because he had free and non-paid cams but I also believe that this helped her a lot ... let me explain better ... she is very nice but there are and there were many other pretty girls in other apartments the fact of having free cameras and doing his free masturbations helped Leora a lot to be among the best of rlc we try to think if Leora immediately with all cameras closed how many of you would have seen her? how many would be staring at it? and if a kamilla or another beautiful girl had free cameras and was doing masturbation all the time in free cam who would you watch? ... I therefore agree with both of your thoughts ....

In fact, there are many girls more beautiful than Leora but OMG she is so gorgeous when she masturbates. She does it perfect and better than any girl on RLC 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, xanadu said:

J'ai encore quelques Vidéos très chaste de Leora mais si elles vous ennuient n'hésitez pas à me le dire.

Ce jour là Leora venait d'avoir un orgasme quelques secondes avant de recevoir un appel de son amie Emi lui disant qu'elle était au bas de l'immeuble.

I remember this day, it was interesting. And be shure Xanadu that the only one who your videos could ennoy is Paul!

Now as a wonderful band sang in the 70's: This is the end my friend..............

• Like 3

7 hours ago, chat said:

les personnes comme Léora ou les autres font ça pour gagner de l'argent + d'abonnement + d'argent normal.

Sauf que cela n'est pas en fermant les caméras gratuites que cela ramenera plus d'abonnement.

Mauvaise stratégie. Très mauvaise.

• Like 1