Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

Just now, gigou5076 said:

je pense que je vais quitter ce projet nous sommes trop pris pour des cons et des pigeons j en ai assez de payer pour rien leora est belle c vrais mais faut aretter de me prendre pour un con en me faisant croire qu elle lit les messages et qu elle fait ce qu on lui propose de faire je n  y crois plus je pense que je vais me tourner vers d autres cams sans espoit de quoi que ce soit je m en rend malade a esperer et ce n est pas bon pour ma santee 

4 minutes ago, gigou5076 said:

je pense que je vais quitter ce projet nous sommes trop pris pour des cons et des pigeons j en ai assez de payer pour rien leora est belle c vrais mais faut aretter de me prendre pour un con en me faisant croire qu elle lit les messages et qu elle fait ce qu on lui propose de faire je n  y crois plus je pense que je vais me tourner vers d autres cams sans espoit de quoi que ce soit je m en rend malade a esperer et ce n est pas bon pour ma santee 

She does read the forum but she is not going to do as you ask or demand, she's not a performing seal. If she does decide to do anything it will be on her terms. 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 12:40 AM, Pepe said:

Would be interested in more context about this photo.

When was this? 

Hello pepe it was the 15th of april and here is the video:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

• Like 14

Lol my GF did that to me once when she was on the phone. I pulled my dick out and started twirling it around. She was trying to avoid eye contact but I kept moving directly into her line of site. She had tears rolling down her face from trying to hold back laughter. When she hung up she threw the phone at me and yelled "You cockmunch! That was my mom!"

Its a running gag with us now if one of us is on the phone we specifically have to say "Hey, this is really important call" otherwise she'll whip her boobs out and make them clap together right beside my head or I'll flop my dick around making it smack back and forth.

• Like 1