Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2019)

She was soooo young and hot!! I remember waiting, and waiting for her to bust loose!! Than there was Isabel!! These two ladies were the reason RLC came into my life!! Sadly, Isabel left 😥 But, this little hottie busted LOOSE like no other on RLC!! Hall of fame inductee- FIRST BALLOT!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Le 6/10/2019 à 2:38 PM, Pepe a dit :

Here is an oldie to tide you over.

Thank you for sharing, she was indeed young and pretty then but we all grow old don't we 😊

I rarely watch her but I know she gave many of you pervs lots of happiness and helped you released your endorphins 😏

Hope she finds happiness and rest during this break.

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, SierraTM a dit :

Thank you for sharing, she was indeed young and pretty then but we all grow old don't we 😊

I rarely watch her but I know she gave many of you pervs lots of happiness and helped you released your endorphins 😏

Hope she finds happiness and rest during this break.

I love the way she aged. 

She even got better.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, buba said:

She was soooo young and hot!! I remember waiting, and waiting for her to bust loose!! Than there was Isabel!! These two ladies were the reason RLC came into my life!! Sadly, Isabel left 😥 But, this little hottie busted LOOSE like no other on RLC!! Hall of fame inductee- FIRST BALLOT!!

pity that there is no video of it

People are right that Leora (probably all) people like SCH ....... treated but you would have some of the first videos (if they do it) see and then behave, from it you can see how it is now  Guess I am or was just because there was a special viewer there with watching from the nobody knows what.  and the check valve most cams have made tight, i guess all white who probably think that there is more registration then only the leora apartment was made completely "dense" is the descent for the page