Lavender, Colin, Connor (2019) Part #1

15 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Amy i read this article, and we pretty much tried it all. I love this part.       "Fake it by wrapping your hands around his girth, in front of your lips, so your hand feels like an extended mouth". Way back when i tried this trick out, I'd say close your eyes i got a treat for you, he knew it wasn't my whole mouth on him. The funny thing is, he loves it when i  do that now when he's going to cum.

Haha! It really is a good suggestion. And let me tell you for the guy it's really an amazing thing. If there is one thing girls need to learn how to do better is give a good handjob. Seriously, you need to learn how to jerk it like a guy does. There is a skill involved and there is a whole lot more to it then just going up and down. Ladies if you want to impress your man, learn how to jerk a guy off. 😃

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 1 minute, Bonaly a dit :

Thank you very much for that.I didn't think the answer would come from such a distinguished source.,I thought it would just be Ashley.😀She will kill me if she reads this.😀😀😀lol

And I forgot to add "that girl has a mind like a sewer "but God love her for it!lol

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Haha! It really is a good suggestion. And let me tell you for the guy it's really an amazing thing. If there is one thing girls need to learn how to do better is give a good handjob. Seriously, you need to learn how to jerk it like a guy does. There is a skill involved and there is a whole lot more to it then just going up and down. Ladies if you want to impress your man, learn how to jerk a guy off. 😃

Hi Amy,but remember this handjob/lovin/impressing your man thing is a two way street.Us guys have to know how to pamper the ladybits.Well that's one way of putting it.I know someone on here who would probably be much more graphic.I couldn't possibly name her Eh no Ashley.😀😀😀😀

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Amy,but remember this handjob/lovin/impressing your man thing is a two way street.Us guys have to know how to pamper the ladybits.Well that's one way of putting it.I know someone on here who would probably be much more graphic.I couldn't possibly name her Eh no Ashley.😀😀😀😀

Oh yes for sure, but I think guys are actually better at pampering the lady bits then girls are at giving a guy a handjob. It's not as simple as it seems.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Kielbasa is a type of Polish sausage, about 2 inches in diameter, is slightly flexible, and about 20 inches long, thus making it capable of feeding two people at a time. When heated up, it swells up more, and emits a savory juice.

Hey Foamy, With sauerkraut  baked beans, and mashed potatoes, yummy yummy!

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, ashleyxyz a dit :

Ill take that as a compliment, i think..

Sorry Ash absolutely no offence intended.That saying is just our rough Scottish way of saying "someone is thinking rude dirty thoughts".Maybe a bit strong but we think nothing of it.What would be the USA saying for that?Once again no offence intended.Oh shit!!!!!Rob Help.

• Like 1

Ash no doubt understood it as sarcasm. I don't think she's liberal enough to be triggered by such a statement, as the meaning of that phrase is commonly used here, and everybody who is here has their mind in the gutter or they'd be at the Disney site.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Sorry Ash absolutely no offence intended.That saying is just our rough Scottish way of saying "someone is thinking rude dirty thoughts".Maybe a bit strong but we think nothing of it.What would be the USA saying for that?Once again no offence intended.Oh shit!!!!!Rob Help.

Ash no doubt understood it as sarcasm. I don't think she's liberal enough to be "triggered" by such a statement, as the meaning of that phrase is commonly used in the States, and everybody who is here at CC has their mind in the gutter or they'd be at the Disney site.

• Like 2