B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

No, Mila will definitely stay more, she is not packing her stuff, but Elvira probably will stay in Diane's room. 

I can't follow so many changes all at one time yet.  So Elvira is just moving to a different room?  That is good since Mila never even saw her last night as far as I can see.  If they are so close I would be surprised at that. 

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I can't follow so many changes all at one time yet.  So Elvira is just moving to a different room?  That is good since Mila never even saw her last night as far as I can see.  If they are so close I would be surprised at that. 

I assume she is going to Diane's room, let's wait and see...but i am watching Elvira now and she doesn't look like girl that she is leaving soon.

4 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I assume she is going to Diane's room, let's wait and see...but i am watching Elvira now and she doesn't look like girl that she is leaving soon.

I will be hopeful that I may still get to see what Mila and Elvira are like together.  One of you described them as incredible.  I will like to see that.

6 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I will be hopeful that I may still get to see what Mila and Elvira are like together.  One of you described them as incredible.  I will like to see that.

I doubt that we are going to see them together again because Bea got between them and Elvira moved away from Mila and started to hang out with Bea mostly. Also Mila has stopped to hang out with all the girls so i am afraid you are unlucky.

46 minutes ago, omedo said:

It seems to me that elvira is going to diane's room, noldus said that a friend of his was coming and I suppose they both will be in the same room ...

The best tenant to the worst room! Move her to Mila's room, if she is expecting guests 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

I doubt that we are going to see them together again because Bea got between them and Elvira moved away from Mila and started to hang out with Bea mostly. Also Mila has stopped to hang out with all the girls so i am afraid you are unlucky.

Too much change.  Too much drama. 

2 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Yea...that's why my subscription will end in a couple of weeks and i am not going to renew it...there is nothing to see anymore.

I think there is much to see but all in different places at the same time.  I just watched a beautiful masturbation by Angelina in the B1 apartment.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like Elvira moving in to Dianes room and share this with her fried arriving this week (like Anita and Oksi did)

Diane has packed too, and probably moving in to Elvira's room,

Still confused.  Elvira will move to Diane's room and Diane will move to Elvira's room?