B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

4 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That is even worse.  Their night time is my prime time for watching them. 

It was meant as a joke ..
But they are out some nights at the club (Tuesdays and Thursdays are most popular) 
They work for us here 24/7;)

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

That is even worse.  Their night time is my prime time for watching them. 

Tuesdays,Thursdays, Friday nights are usually working nights,and between them some nights are only for fun, so...yea you are not going to see her often.

1 hour ago, dontgetnone said:

I hope she and this friend can be as incredible as one of you described Mila and Elvira.

No...from the moment Bea got stuck on her you are not going to see something special anymore...the same thing happened before with Mila and Elvira.

4 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Tuesdays,Thursdays, Friday nights are usually working nights,and between them some nights are only for fun, so...yea you are not going to see her often.

It is time for me to leave for a few hours of bass fishing with a couple friends.  Before I leave I want to thank everyone for their patience in answering my ton of questions and helping me learn the ropes here.  I don't think I've even scratched the surface yet but you are all helping imensely.  I am glad I have subscribed here.  Now tonight let the sex begin. LOL

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It was meant as a joke ..
But they are out some nights at the club (Tuesdays and Thursdays are most popular) 
They work for us here 24/7;)

so where are they all at now .it looks like mila is the only one here. but she has been at the apt for way to long in the last 24 hrs.and she is getting ready to leave for the rest of the day and night...☺️

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so where are they all at now .it looks like mila is the only one here. but she has been at the apt for way to long in the last 24 hrs.and she is getting ready to leave for the rest of the day and night...☺️

Hopefully out on the town and enjoying themselves in the sun