B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #3

5 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Still confused.  Elvira will move to Diane's room and Diane will move to Elvira's om?  

yes, Elvira expecting her friend as new participant this week so they will surely share the double room

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yes, Elvira expecting her friend as new participant this week so they will surely share the double room

This may be why she is no longer involved with Mila then?  I hope she and this friend can be as incredible as one of you described Mila and Elvira.

38 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

The best tenant to the worst room! Move her to Mila's room, if she is expecting guests 

and just move mila out.. seeing she don't want to be there no more. if she want to stay in Barcelona she can find a apartment of her own.,,

20 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I think there is much to see but all in different places at the same time.  I just watched a beautiful masturbation by Angelina in the B1 apartment.  

If you haven’t seen Mila and Elvira together you haven’t see nothing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

If you haven’t seen Mila and Elvira together you haven’t see nothing. 

I believe this from what I read of past month or more.  Sadly it appears I will never see it now.  Elvira has a new friend coming and no longer has use for Mila.  This is not right.  

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and just move mila out.. seeing she don't want to be there no more. if she want to stay in Barcelona she can find a apartment of her own.,,

Don't know about all that, the house is big they can find some place to put her she is nice to look at when she is by herself or with Elvira, don't watch the others except Diane

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I believe this from what I read of past month or more.  Sadly it appears I will never see it now.  Elvira has a new friend coming and no longer has use for Mila.  This is not right.  

you see it was mila who wanted to be at b1. more then her own apt. back when oksi was still here. so that just shows that it was mila .just didn't want to be there.....