Amy3’s Fate Is In Your Hands

Amy3’s Fate Is In Your Hands  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should Amy3 stop posting comments in VHTV forums?

• Yes, go away you broken record annoying trollish bitch!
    • No, please stay, you add character and thoughtful points of view that keep things interesting.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/2019 at 07:59 AM

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Amy I think the result of the poll shows the big majority wants you to stay. I guess it is time for you to calm down and put down your defense because you do not need it at all. Just see the forum as a place where cool people some of them great friends meet and have fun. 

So just relax and have fun with us 😍

Sounds like excellent advice!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Hi Ash,good solid advice from one friend to another.For all the laughs and nonsense that goes on you have shown how grounded you really are.I would love to have said more to Amy but obviously I cannot because she doesn't know me and I have only been on here(CC) five minutes after all.It took me only till recently to have the guts to be a bit more open with you,Rob and one or two others and I appreciate it.I am certainly not ancient but I have been round the block a few times and have met people like Amy and all they need is a little tolerant understanding and friendly word(as in your post) to help them.(yir a nyway back to normal,sex every day!!!lucky you I'm jealous as fuck now.

Haha. I wanted to lighten up my post by saying i have only 15 minutes of sex a day, were pretty quick during the workdays because we gotta get up for work, but 15 minutes!!! Give me some credit, its at least 16 or 17! 🤤 ! Amy is such a great person, she on VH ass because it seems they use some people and throw them out with trash. She has helped some tenants get through stuff personally . She's told me a few things about tenants that would make you cry. She's gonna be fine and when she gets back to her old self you'll love her!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Will do! Sorry it came to this, but for me it had to be done. The uncertainty was unnerving. Thanks you all for the support and for all of your comments. I really do appreciate it. 

Ah well looks as though we shall have to put up with you for a big longer now then hun 🤭 life can sure be hard sometimes lol. Anyway at least you have a new interest now on RMC and it's all FREE. Take care Amy 💜

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ah well looks as though we shall have to put up with you for a big longer now then hun 🤭 life can sure be hard sometimes lol. Anyway at least you have a new interest now on RMC and it's all FREE. Take care Amy 💜

Please tell, I don't understand your english what is a big longer?tongue.gif~c200

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Just In said:

Please tell, I don't understand your english what is a big longer

Ok smartass enoy your moment 😁😁 its these bloody spell checkers in phones that are always fucking me up lol must read it first before sending 😁