Kissa & Markus (2019) Part #1

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All I was saying is that I like the lighting here. For this apt, I actually like it a lot. Personally I would love to see a sensual love making session in this lighting. It would be very sexy to me. 

Maybe they will do it. by the way you did not say a thing yet about Kissas tattoo. How comes? 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Because I didn’t see her before she got it. Trust me if I had, I would be more than happy to say the same. It does. It ruins her body. Alexandra and Kissa had much more beautiful bodies before they got their ugly tattoos. 

That is your personal opinion. I am not a big fan of big tattoos too but I won't judge people because they do it. So it is not on me to tell them they were more beautiful before or they ruined their body. That is just mean.

Just now, Amy3 said:

Of course it’s my opinion, but whatever! If they can’t take people here judging them, than they probably shouldn’t be living on a cam site, much less reading CC. I’m sure that they don’t need you defending their honor. I know all to well how all that works in your favor. Besides, if it were me, I think I’d rather someone say my tattoo ruined my body then to be told my life was boring. I know, you disagree with that. Opinions, opinions, we all have them don’t we?

I do not defend their honor. I just want some basic rules of decency here. 

Two points here I'd like to make.  One.  Jabbath you're not going to win with Amy.  Amy would argue with a stop sign.  Two;  this is a cam chat forum and the basic rules of decency don't really apply here.  These are couples who are fucking, sucking, swinging at a public cam sight and they are going to be judged, ridiculed, consoled and talked abut.  The all better have rather thick skins if they're publicly going to be sucking dick and munching carpet in a public forum.  Now I agree it would be nice if we all presented ourselves in a positive light and acted with a small amount of decorum.  But come on, this is cam caps and we really don't always do that here..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course you do and you do it to win their favor, which I know works quite well. I’m sorry, what is it you call Clara again?

I call Clara the lady with the sweet ass....😁❤️

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Two points here I'd like to make.  One.  Jabbath you're not going to win with Amy.  Amy would argue with a stop sign.  Two;  this is a cam chat forum and the basic rules of decency don't really apply here.  These are couples who are fucking, sucking, swinging at a public cam sight and they are going to be judged, ridiculed, consoled and talked abut.  The all better have rather thick skins if they're publicly going to be sucking dick and munching carpet in a public forum.  Now I agree it would be nice if we all presented ourselves in a positive light and acted with a small amount of decorum.  But come on, this is cam caps and we really don't always do that here..

Hey buddy, Yes I think you are right. I have a rule for myself here. I won't say anything to people here what I wouldn't say to them personally when I meet them on the street.