Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

Am I the only one who is absolutely bored with Leora? I mean, there's literally nothing new with her, ever. It's just masturbating on a daily basis. I've seen it, I've seen it again and again and again. I'm actually starting to prefer the women we almost never see naked because it's just a bigger pleasure when they actually do show us something. But there are absolutely no surprises with Leora..

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Am I the only one who is absolutely bored with Leora? I mean, there's literally nothing new with her, ever. It's just masturbating on a daily basis. I've seen it, I've seen it again and again and again. I'm actually starting to prefer the women we almost never see naked because it's just a bigger pleasure when they actually do show us something. But there are absolutely no surprises with Leora..

lol well I'm glad you felt the need to come into a forum for Leora to say how bored you are of Leora and prefer not to watch Leora while Leora does Leora things.

Leora.

• Like 2

What could have been a long playtime moment where Leora was actually on the floor playing with  Eva with no panties on that could have been a fantastic visual moment but for some reason Eva lost interest in playing just as fast, so my question is this a sign that she's getting older or the dog was just not in the mood to play

1 hour ago, BlackLeone said:

I know how you feel but we try to post positive things here in the hopes she does something new and it's gotten results. Sorry if you feel like it's not for you. Maybe stay away for a while and come back after you miss her. It's a lot more like real life that way. Cheers!

• Like 2