Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I thought that was the male of the apartment. :biggrin:

The poor man does his best, but he fixes a mean iPhone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Ok guys hold down the fort Pepe needs to hibernate a little before I have to go to work. 

Pepe, I've got ya back.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, Breatsinger said:

I lost the last scene where Leora and Paul were fucking...the one where he licked her….😓  In wich room did it happen? 😭 'Hope some generous member will share the vid 

Before I start let me say I have nothing against dogs but I'm starting to have something against this one because time after time this dog always seems to find a way to interrupt Leora when she starting to get into bating, and as fast as it was starting in the guest room it ended even faster because this dog could not stop badgering her for attention

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Before I start let me say I have nothing against dogs but I'm starting to have something against this one because time after time this dog always seems to find a way to interrupt Leora when she starting to get into bating, and as fast as it was starting in the guest room it ended even faster because this dog could not stop badgering her for attention

I am pretty sure Aunt flo made a visit and she had no plans to bate but do what she does best and that is teasing. Totally not the dogs fault he she wanted to bate she would have attended to Eva and then went back to what she had planned the dog is not going to prevent anything. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I am pretty sure Aunt flo made a visit and she had no plans to bate but do what she does best and that is teasing. Totally not the dogs fault he she wanted to bate she would have attended to Eva and then went back to what she had planned the dog is not going to prevent anything. 

like I said in the beginning I have nothing against dogs but after hearing you I had no idea it was that time and yes her teasing is really convincing and may I say you are correct I don't believe the dog would have prevented her if she really wanted to continue but at that time I was really convinced that her teasing was actually building up to that point and the dog got in the way

• Like 1

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

To Scooter's defense, I must admit this little pudgy barking dog taught Leora how to do the pillow trick...😛

• Like 4