Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #7

Today has been perfect ... He has done everything that I like .. Much saliva on the nipples ..
For a moment I thought you masturbated just for me .. You've done everything that turns me on ... Thanks for all my girl .. You're great ... Kisses

Today has been perfect ... He has done everything that I like .. Much saliva on the nipples ..
For a moment I thought you masturbated just for me .. You've done everything that turns me on ... Thanks for all my girl .. You're great ... Kisses

• Like 1

I would really like to experience the sensations that Leora feels when bating. Her enjoying lasts for long and her orgasm seems to grow inside her for many minutes before finally reaching the earthquake climax. How can she be so very different from the other RLC girls who just rub their clits for some minutes, then shiver in climax for 10 seconds, and then it is over. Leora´s bating is a total experience for her (and for us). Of course it would be great if she could get the same sensations from a man, but in her present life that just will not happen.