R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

Well, just to fill out this waiting game. Interesting if Kristy's new roommate(s) will have stamina. What chemistry, for Kristy to stay here a long time hopefully. If a friend (Angel), hopefully not conflict as with Kamila again.

Babbling again. I guess this has been decided long ago. Kami and Kaley given let's say 2-3 months to find new apartments. And RLC the same to figure out what to do. Continue the roommates-concept, with ?, or a new concept for the apartment.

53 minutes ago, northguy said:

Babbling again. I guess this has been decided long ago. Kami and Kaley given let's say 2-3 months to find new apartments. And RLC the same to figure out what to do. Continue the roommates-concept, with ?, or a new concept for the apartment.

I would say if the house will remain the same then very good chances of being again an roommates place,not to mention that right now rlc only have one roommates houses(Angie travels motel),so Gess would be important for site to have at least one apealing,active,interesting roommates house.Other question is..do the Kristy friends want to join the project or not..personally i by far prefer that the new residents are two of those girls,if it's new girls than at least for me will be an little desapointment,always wanted to see some of Angels in all their glory and probably if isn't now then hardly will happen again,Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

I would say if the house will remain the same then very good chances of being again an roommates place,not to mention that right now rlc only have one roommates houses(Angie travels motel),so Gess would be important for site to have at least one apealing,active,interesting roommates house.Other question is..do the Kristy friends want to join the project or not..personally i by far prefer that the new residents are two of those girls,if it's new girls than at least for me will be an little desapointment,always wanted to see some of Angels in all their glory and probably if isn't now then hardly will happen again,Fingers crossed!

Well we're "homeless" right now LOL. The angels must know what Kristy is doing, that is performing sex openly to viewers. If they were to move in, they would probably have to do the same more or less. The Kami and Kaley behavior probably wouldn't be enough. But will they be willing to do that?

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, northguy said:

Well we're "homeless" right now LOL. The angels must know what Kristy is doing, that is performing sex openly to viewers. If they were to move in, they would probably have to do the same more or less. The Kami and Kaley behavior probably wouldn't be enough. But will they be willing to do that?

Well the two Angels I am talking(the Ls)already had sex in the house or at least one,one was super openly(recently with the boyfriend in restroom)the other girl did mainly handjobs(remember first time with an beard dude in Kami ex bedroom and other in kaley ex room),so at least this two Angels i think no problems in that regard.Couldnt agree more Regard house should continue like it was with Kristy last few months,But of course with roommates as participative as her,i felt the last three months Kristy had all the "height" of house for her.

• Like 1