R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

Very curious to see what will be But trying to keep my hopes realistic..would say 34% optimistic(that will be an good,active revamped roommates place)and 66% not optimistic(mainly because what hapenned in b2 reopening last time),Kristy gived some good indications of improvement the last three months so..we could be surprised.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Very curious to see what will be But trying to keep my hopes realistic..would say 34% optimistic(that will be an good,active revamped roommates place)and 66% not optimistic(mainly because what hapenned in b2 reopening last time),Kristy gived some good indications of improvement the last three months so..we could be surprised.

Question is: will the Angels jump on the project, or will Kristy have to start all over with a new Kamila.

13 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

For the type of " improvement" that many on here are looking for I still think 3 prostitutes would be the best fit. They would more than give you the "improvement " you are looking for. :biggrin:

..hook line and sinker love GIF by Barbara Pozzi..

10 minutes ago, northguy said:

Question is: will the Angels jump on the project, or will Kristy have to start all over with a new Kamila.

Good question..Kristy had all the height of the house for long time and specialy the last three months she seems more present and passed more time(don't remember her staying so much time with an boyfriend in cams)with boyfriend,she seems smart so i think she would prefer roommates that can be as participate as her.Gess we will see how things are soon enought.One thing i am pretty sure will happen is she moving to best bedroom,from now on she will be the major resident and the "new" girls will start their journey as residents.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Good question..Kristy had all the height of the house for long time and specialy the last three months she seems more present and passed more time(don't remember her staying so much time with an boyfriend in cams)with boyfriend,she seems smart so i think she would prefer roommates that can be as participate as her.Gess we will see how things are soon enought.One thing i am pretty sure will happen is she moving to best bedroom,from now on she will be the major resident and the "new" girls will start their journey as residents.

I agree that she's smart. Actually I think she was psychologicaly stronger than Kamila and Kaley combined. Thats why I don't understand her submissive behavior to Stefan. For me that's a mystery.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

I agree that she's smart. Actually I think she was psycologicaly stronger than Kamila and Kaley combined. Thats why I don't understand her submissive behavior to Stefan. For me that's a mystery.

Simple to understand. She needs the free apartment. 

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe even orgies?:cool:

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Simple to understand. She needs the free apartment. 

I tend to believe that the free apartment means a lot to Kristy. A pole dancer doesn't make a lot of money. Penthouse in Moscow I imagine is above her means. But RLC concept would likely be roommates I guess.