R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Kinda sad by Noldus info..for some reason(guess because this house had three residents for long time)i had the hops high that the two guests i like more would become residents..if it's only one then pretty sure it's that smaller,fit girl that had that "event" with boyfriend,that's would put the other guestgirl that i also like(the blue eyes girl,brown hair)out of resident and she would continue being just guest.😣.

Maybe not, maybe blue eyes, brown hair (Angel Julia) will be resident and smaller fit girl with boyfriend (Angel Jules) can visit on weekends for parties. since she has boyfriend they may not want to be in front of cameras twenty four seven. but then there was Angel Kat who slept in Kaley's bed with glasses guy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ConanSp said:

Maybe not, maybe blue eyes, brown hair (Angel Julia) will be resident and smaller fit girl with boyfriend (Angel Jules) can visit on weekends for parties. since she has boyfriend they may not want to be in front of cameras twenty four seven. but then there was Angel Kat who slept in Kaley's bed with glasses guy

Hope you are right,i like most of the Angels but admit that the blue eyes Julia puts me Kinda crazy,Altought Jules isn't very far hehe.I think I am confused about the girls..the angel Kat that sleeped with the glasses dude the same night Jules had the thing with boyfriend in livingroom and restroom..that's the girl i like more(blue eyes,brown hair),maybe Kay is the girl with black long hair,that recieved lingerie for birthday and she tried it in Kristy bedroom recently..

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

I just hope will be an three residents house,that way we can have two new residents.But in other hand having one bedroom as guest room could be nice.

Although I would also prefer an apartment with three girls, I think that this apartment is better suited for two girls (or maybe two couples).

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Although I would also prefer an apartment with three girls, I think that this apartment is better suited for two girls (or maybe two couples).

Gess if we gona have the girls with their boyfriends with regularity then Probrbay just the two girl residents would be more than ok,and house would have an guestroom always ready.But i want,wish three residents because we could have two angels As residents and now would be an hell of an good change.But if is just one new resident my bets would be 80% chances that is the smaller,fit girl.Hopefull we will taken out all the doubts pretty soon.

In the waiting time for the revelation. I've re-read the thread for february, cause it was hectic, and tried to study it more carefully. Specifically who said what, paying attention to the big boys. I've concluded (some may disagree), that the idea that Kristy outmaneuvered Kami and Kaley is not true, it's a conspiracytheori, she's not that cynical. Also for me it was a mistake to suggest, that Kristy handpicked BF to keep the apartment. It doesn't make any sense, since what happens now was planned before she even met BF, and especially the relationship with BF. That's clearly not fake. My apologies to Kristy, she's much better than that. I'm too cynical it appears. BF is not a sugar daddy, they really like each other. This will be nice to follow.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, northguy said:

In the waiting time for the revelation. I've re-read the thread for february, cause it was hectic, and tried to study it more carefully. Specifically who said what, paying attention to the big boys. I've concluded (some may disagree), that the idea that Kristy outmaneuvered Kami and Kaley is not true, it's a conspiracytheori, she's not that cynical. Also for me it was a mistake to suggest, that Kristy handpicked BF to keep the apartment. It doesn't make any sense, since what happens now was planned before she even met BF, and especially the relationship with BF. That's clearly not fake. My apologies to Kristy, she's much better than that. I'm too cynical it appears. BF is not a sugar daddy, they really like each other. This will be nice to follow.

Totaly Agree with first thing(the two Ks leaving wasn't in any manner Kristy fault),absolutely don't agree with second thing..in years Kristy barely made an blowjob,even less facials after facials,and usualy the boyfriends were there for hours or maybe one day,night at max,But th last three months she basicaly did everything,even the "meticulous covered bates routines" basicaly stoped.Think in my opinion the three knew that house would be closed or at least big changes would happen..the other two Ks didn't cared..they already doing their life's outside for many time..Kristy in other hand decided to start being more present and do all sort of things to stay in house and in process probably become the biggest star of house.Regrd the relationship of Kristy and newest dude no ideia about how true it is,could be true love or nothing,i was surprised when she appeared with the newest dude because she was with the other more usual dude with long hair just very few weeks before.well we kinda have very diferent opinions Regard Kristy lastest months.😅.

That's OK ze81. You communicate nicely and politely. I think she maybe really likes the guy for pushing her limits in bed, it's new. They both are doing a show, but a lot of cuddling in there and I think they enjoy it, though for me it is very macho.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Totaly Agree with first thing(the two Ks leaving wasn't in any manner Kristy fault),absolutely don't agree with second thing..in years Kristy barely made an blowjob,even less facials after facials,and usualy the boyfriends were there for hours or maybe one day,night at max,But th last three months she basicaly did everything,even the "meticulous covered bates routines" basicaly stoped.Think in my opinion the three knew that house would be closed or at least big changes would happen..the other two Ks didn't cared..they already doing their life's outside for many time..Kristy in other hand decided to start being more present and do all sort of things to stay in house and in process probably become the biggest star of house.Regrd the relationship of Kristy and newest dude no ideia about how true it is,could be true love or nothing,i was surprised when she appeared with the newest dude because she was with the other more usual dude with long hair just very few weeks before.well we kinda have very diferent opinions Regard Kristy lastest months.😅.

The only way we may truly know is how long he sticks around after apartment reopens, but I believe he has found Kristy's spot and has opened her up to explore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

That's OK ze81. You communicate nicely and politely. I think she maybe really likes the guy for pushing her limits in bed, it's new. They both are doing a show, but a lot of cuddling in there and I think they enjoy it, though for me it is very macho.

The same Regard you northguy.Even If Kristy did it because of the house actual condition i still found it hot and sexy,and it showed an side of her(more wild,more bossy during sex)that it's apealing to watch.Regard the dude..nothing against him,as you said maybe an little to "macho" but thanks to him being like he his we could see some new things in conjunction with Kristy and he makes her smiles a lotttt.Hopefully we gona see more soon!😁.

• Like 1