R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not sure, she wasn't listed before. Now, she is and maybe she will get more involved.

Anyway, I think now we have to give the girls some weeks before we jump to conclusions. I was beginning to think the restart was just another rumor. Now I am positively surprised.

But she it's taking the place that could be for one of the other angels..I am now the opposite to you..desapointed.kami friend could mean old habits and routines will continue.

Just strange if they used to call her Katya, why not use that name again. But I think now as you said Rosalie is blondie and she will use the couch like before and stay there from time to time, I think they just put her on the list as an extra.

3 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

The weird thing is from Friday night to now that cam has moved, Christmas tree gone, but the upgrades are great, girls are great. think I'll stick around for a while

Good boy.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

It is what it is, I was wondering why no luggage in the living by the couch and now I have the answer. Little Rosalie is now a part time participant.

Yes I think thats how it is, so they just put her on the list as an extra because she sleeps there so often. And she has her clothes in the cupboards by the TV in the LR.

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

maybe you checked the replay - I've been fooled by it several times

No this was on Pop cam thumbs, I don't have replay thumbs on. Friday night Kristy's original livingroom cam 1 thumbnail pop up on the thumbs twice, I tried clicking it but nothing happened the third time I took screen shot just to make sure I was seeing that it was Kristy's Living room and it was.