R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe change the apartment title so it doesnt say offline anymore, and put the new girls on the list. Just when you have the time Admin.

He will, when he's awake 😉 

20 minutes ago, happyone said:

Katya is packing---so some of you may have a reprieve and Rosalie is not yet here. 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Blonde seems to be paking an not unpacking..still have hopes.Maybe the other angel will arrive soon.

You are allowed to read other peoples posts :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

You are allowed to read other peoples posts :biggrin:

Hehe,I am just trying very very hard to convince myself that my angel will arrive soon to house.#ibelive.

• Like 1

Lets try to "read" the place..four girls in house name,Kristy bedroom have one pillow in bed..so she will sleep alone(or with boyfriend some times),Mara bedroom..one pillow also,so bedroom just for her,Alana..will not live in house.bed is for giant bear.No pillows.Blonde girl..have two hours to pack things and leave..livingroom.coach have two pillows..but not confortable for sleep..no one will sleep there.Rose..its indeed "Miesha Tate look a like",were she will sleep is beyound me..but i have in my house several big nice beds with plenty of..pillows.Well all doubths resolved.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets try to "read" the place..four girls in house name,Kristy bedroom have one pillow in bed..so she will sleep alone(or with boyfriend some times),Mara bedroom..one pillow also,so bedroom just for her,Alana..will not live in house.bed is for giant bear.No pillows.Blonde girl..have two hours to pack things and leave..livingroom.coach have two pillows..but not confortable for sleep..no one will sleep there.Rose..its indeed "Miesha Tate look a like",were she will sleep is beyound me..but i have in my house several big nice beds with plenty of..pillows.Well all doubths resolved.

Now I am impressed you do have a sense of humor,,,,,,,🤣 

Where have you been hiding this guy ? This is what this forum needs more of a sense of humor, and not so damn serious all the time.

Cuddo's Ze

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If I was Alana, that bear would be taking a tumble off the balcony 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1