R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

hope she will be more relax because not much to see with her and little boring, she just need to take to same road of the angels and it can be not bad wait and see

She has a nice body, just not a fan of her big lips.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Katya is packing---so some of you may have a reprieve and Rosalie is not yet here. 

Very odd. It really looks like she's moving out, not in. 

Maybe Kristy was gone for the week and she had no one to let her into the apartment to take her things with her. 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like her a lot also,she seems an pretty,sexy little explosive package.Regard her totaly happy also.But having that blonde in livingroom with such clean image cams..not happy at all😁.

I have enjoyed the hot sex with her in the restroom she is really hot and with this perfect cam 17 now in her bedroom it will be great I think if she not change, can't wait 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Maybe Kristy was gone for the week and she had no one to let her into the apartment to take her things with her. 

Kristy have an nice tan,so maybe you're correct.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

I have enjoyed the hot sex with her in the restroom she is really hot and with this perfect cam 17 now in her bedroom it will be great I think if she not change, can't wait 

Was really hot,now hopeful we gona see her in all her glory ,not just in an restroom but in all over the house hehe.She seems to have an strong,sassy personality.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It doesn't seem like Kristy has been in the apartment for a while. She clears out the closet in the hall, and now she put the traffic cone outside the front door 

• Like 1