R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Thx so much, just got my life back. Big news: christmas tree is removed. If these girls behave anyway near what I've "seen", there should be a lot of young girls fun here. The sex though would be problematic, so overcrowded.

Even Alana, who always struck me as a bit prudish, started loosening up with her boyfriend on several of her last visits.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

this blonde makes house closer to be just like before..sadly.

I'm not sure, she wasn't listed before. Now, she is and maybe she will get more involved.

Anyway, I think now we have to give the girls some weeks before we jump to conclusions. I was beginning to think the restart was just another rumor. Now I am positively surprised.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Thx so much, just got my life back. Big news: christmas tree is removed. If these girls behave anyway near what I've "seen", there should be a lot of young girls fun here. The sex though would be problematic, so overcrowded.

The weird thing is from Friday night to now that cam has moved, Christmas tree gone, but the upgrades are great, girls are great. think I'll stick around for a while

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

If Katya is Rosalie--then she is no longer a freeloader--she would be participating in RLC as tenant

yep, we have to wait until the night to check her in 😏 

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am really disappointed as I was hoping for the 3rd ANGEL, like it says on the note from RLC, the freeloader is not an angel but a friend of Kami's and she comes and goes to be with her boyfriend.

I am so desapointed also,sadly with this blonde girl I think we don't gona see many changes in house,only two angels sadly.

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

The weird thing is from Friday night to now that cam has moved, Christmas tree gone, but the upgrades are great, girls are great. think I'll stick around for a while

maybe you checked the replay - I've been fooled by it several times

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am really disappointed as I was hoping for the 3rd ANGEL, like it says on the note from RLC, the freeloader is not an angel but a friend of Kami's and she comes and goes to be with her boyfriend.

It doesn't have to be, I think it's time to wait and see. 

If she really gets involved now, maybe even brings her BF with her, it could get quite exciting. 

• Like 2