R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Tomorrow is a new month and new opportunities 😉 Let's see

Noldus you realy  know how to put an cliffhanger hehe.Personaly i was tiking it would make sense to reopen house tomorrow,that way it could have the weekend "Prime time",but it's rlc so we never know.Still hope it's three residents house..if it's just on angel i will be kinda desapointed.Two angels or nothing!😅.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skipp said:

It's probably all guessing, but does anyone think that Kami and/or Kaley will reappear in some other apartment perhaps within two or three months?  I don't have a clue.

No they are done with RLC, I am pretty sure of that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, skipp said:

It's probably all guessing, but does anyone think that Kami and/or Kaley will reappear in some other apartment perhaps within two or three months?  I don't have a clue.

Hope not.But If it's just as guests then absolutely fine with it.

4 hours ago, skipp said:

I think only if one of them had a bf in a couple's apartment. Then they could live real lives and still satisfy RLC demands.

6 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think only if one of them had a bf in a couple's apartment. Then they could live real lives and still satisfy RLC demands.

welcome back. Be nice, and you're ok.

Elaborating on cameras: I've counted 334 cams in total plus the 14 in old R1 gives a total of 348 cameras in RLC.

The recently added 8 new cams is 2.3% increase.

Highscorer is GP with 37 cams, R2 has 19, so R1 with 14 is rather low in comparison.

Guess there will be more cameras here including closeups.