Kira (2019) Part #2

42 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i get the impression that emily doesn't want to fuck. after all she has just started to like the taste of dick! if alan stops over more often she may get used to the idea.

There is a guy been hanging around Kira's for a week or two now who has If I'm not mistaken been fucking Serena.Kira and Emily have been up close and very personal with him on numerous occasions but never had sex with Emily,not sure about Kira though.He has a distinctive tattoo on his left shoulder blade.Alan has just had exactly the same scenario.However you may be right Emily may decide to take it a step further.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

There is a guy been hanging around Kira's for a week or two now who has If I'm not mistaken been fucking Serena.Kira and Emily have been up close and very personal with him on numerous occasions but never had sex with Emily,not sure about Kira though.He has a distinctive tattoo on his left shoulder blade.Alan has just had exactly the same scenario.However you may be right Emily may decide to take it a step further.

emily has been sucking his dick but no fucking. it took a while to get that far but she seems to like it. kira now likes everything & i'm guessing that she is trying to get emily to go along with her. but emily probably isn't comfortable with alan yet. i'm also guessing that serena's guy (sounds funny to say that since he's been with a bunch of other girls) might be the 1st time that she's been with a guy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's Deker
And 3-4 other girls.. Indeed i believe that was the problem with Serena "scandal" on last visit, because he was with another female.
Emily will have the guys kira wants and only do what kira allows, remember the last time of drama because emily make out with an extra dude and there was no problem that just moments before she had make out with Dekerย 

And last night, after all coming from malena&amelia,ย Deker was pissed at least with Emily (don't know if kira also) and was refusing emily trying to talk with himย 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's Deker
And 3-4 other girls.. Indeed i believe that was the problem with Serena "scandal" on last visit, because he was with another female.
Emily will have the guys kira wants and only do what kira allows, remember the last time of drama because emily make out with an extra dude and there was no problem that just moments before she had make out with Dekerย 

And last night, after all coming from malena&amelia,ย Deker was pissed at least with Emily (don't know if kira also) and was refusing emily trying to talk with himย 

Deker reminds me of Herman(not in looks)who had his wicked way with most of the female visitors to H/R/R Apt.

This is how it's looking at Kira's.

All his Christmas's coming at the one time๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2