Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Jane and Dick got their own apartment from RLC because they stood out and people wanted to see more of them, well "The Perfect Little JEWEL" too has stood out, if she wants to go onto the next level with RLC she has to prove to them that she will be watched by those who follow RLC and this apartment. That is how Kristy's ANGELS came to the Moscow Penthouse, and so many of the RLC participants have got their own place by standing out as guests and the members wanting to see more of them.

Yes. You are right. 

P.S. ( Mark the date and time) I am agreeing with you 100%.

🙂

• Like 1

As much as you do not care for Katia many others do. Especially, Dick. Their chemistry together is great.

If she had her one apartment and was not camera shy, (we know she loves a mirror) it would be a top apt on RLC.

She has that it factor that sells make up and lingere. 

I will admit my bias, she is the hottest little thing on RLC when she shows up. 

RLC likes the girl next door with an edge. For me

( Tip toes) Katia is that. 

20 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

As much as you do not care for Katia many others do. Especially, Dick. Their chemistry together is great.

If she had her one apartment and was not camera shy, (we know she loves a mirror) it would be a top apt on RLC.

She has that it factor that sells make up and lingere. 

I will admit my bias, she is the hottest little thing on RLC when she shows up. 

RLC likes the girl next door with an edge. For me

( Tip toes) Katia is that. 

I don't disagree but the camera shyness and the hiding in the bathroom has killed her chances of ever getting a deal from RLC. She is fun to watch and the way she teases Dick into a frenzy is interesting. We are voyeurs and we need and desire to WATCH all things sexual, that is what makes us voyeurs and why we watch for hours for that in which we desire, without it their is no real voyeurism and no reason to watch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Time has a habit of healing the wounds, I hope that this is not the end of Dick and Jane on RLC, I truly enjoyed following this couple on their journey from craziness of Masha and Sasha interludes to where they are now with "The PERFECT Little JEWEL". I sure like that sweet young girl, she is so damn cute, and sexy, I love the smile or grin as you will, and I like that she is very normal.

Don't forget the incident when Masha and Dick went out almost all night long and Jane and Sasha did nothing and they was very upset about it

BTW, your perfect Jewel still awake she is taking a bath now

Jane e dick non sono rientrati....alle 17 la piccola esce

situazione strana, dick forse cerca di scoparla, Jane lo cura a vbista, la piccola attende

E pensare che agli inizi lei era riluttante a scopare, o meglio, la spaventava il membro di Dick

Poi ci ha preso 2 o 3 volte ma poi è successo qualcosa tra Jane e Dick ma forse non con lei ma con Jewell che davanti le cam non ha mai scopato ma è stata tanto in hall non coperto dalle cam con Jewell

e forse Jane non ha gradito

Con la ragazza era consenziente

con Jewell forse non sapeva niente

1 hour ago, nadiuska said:

Jane and Dick did not return .... 17 to the small leaves

strange situation, perhaps dick tries to fuck her, Jane vbista care, the small waiting

And to think that at the beginning she was reluctant to get laid, or rather frightened the member Dick

Then he took us 2 or 3 times, but then something happened between Jane and Dick but maybe not with her but with Jewell that before the cam has never fucked it was time to lobby not covered by the cam with Jewell

and perhaps Jane did not like

With the girl was consenting

with maybe Jewell knew nothing

Too much maybe 😉