Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

attenzione

le donne che frequentano la casa sono di solito 3

una è la sorella di Jane, la cicciona

poi c'è la cosidetta jeweel che non ha ma  fatto sesso

e la ragazza che di solito  in giallo che ha scopato.Ora c'è jeweel che forse fa qualcosa

Just now, Thestarider said:

I don't blame him, I think I would be sleepy too with all this nonsense going on tonight.

Just because you want something to jerk off on (in absent of a real woman in your life) does not make these people social life nonsense!

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Just because you want something to jerk off on (in absent of a real woman in your life) does not make these people social life nonsense!

You really need to quit being such a troll kriss66, I never said anything like what you just speculated and I have not insulted anyone just like you trolls do all the time.

So little to no action last night, a fashion show with Jewel and Jane featuring Katia's clothes which are still in the guest room directed by Katia before Dick got home last night was it.

I am struck by how Jewel has spent the last 3 nights in the apt, then Katia returns and she exits every time or visa versa.

I cannot recall a time when both Jewel/Katia spent the night at the same time. One always leaves.

Thestarider, you are right, no rhyme or reason to their coming and going.

It is nice to see the lovely Katia in the apartment..again.

There is something about her.  🙂