Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Dick cooks dinner then denies Jane the slightest intimacy. She goes directly to the bedroom crying, while he sits and eats. She comes back out to the living room to speak to him. He won't look at her, just stares at his phone. She lays her head on his shoulder...

Edited by charliefoxx69

10 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Poor Jewel another night without Dick's dick 😥

I think the perfect Jewel has become allergic to sex of any kind, whether that be with Jane, or Jane and Dick, or self inflicted.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I think the perfect Jewel has become allergic to sex of any kind, whether that be with Jane, or Jane and Dick, or self inflicted.

Some times you are right and some times not (as everyone here) let wait and see 😉

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Do you know what will cure this allergic? 

Invitation from Jane or Dick

• Like 1

She is there now (Jewel) during the week.

We only saw that when they were on vacation, and she left before they returned.

Jane was gone for a week, (last week) beyond that, Dick this past weekend.

Jewel in the guest room  not sleeping with them as has always been the case.

Dick and Jane are both moody at times but the chemistry between the 3 has changed dramatically.

Did Jewel just leave without saying goodbye to Jane, that little half-hearted embrace in the kitchen? Strange times in this place..

Things have been icy between Dick and Jane since his return late Sunday night. A quick shower for Dick now he's dressed to leave...