Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Jane and Jewel went to sleep in bedroom together late leaving Dick on the sofa. When he came to bed Jane into the guestroom..

She (Jane) came home after being gone for a week (excuse the expression) got her Birthday Dick and now this... Tre bizarre..

Edited by charliefoxx69

Dick wakes up goes into bathroom Jane meets him in the doorway he says something to her and gives her a small kiss, she walks away and goes to the half bath.. a few minutes later Jane visible upset and crying in kitchen now talking to Dick while he bathes..now she is still upset and sitting on sofa. 

Dick abruptly leaves at 11:25AM without saying goodbye to Jane. What did I miss while I was at work yesterday? I saw Dick leave but not his return? He was asleep on sofa next to Jewel and Jane who were watching TV when I checked in on the apartment late last night...so.??

6 minutes ago, michaels4444 said:

Who is this petite girl? I know- she is not Jewel. Isn't she the one that she has been with Dick a couple of times. I know she is not the one that wears torn jeans and flirts but does nothing. But this petite girl looks familiar. 

This is Jewel. She was wearing a skirt yesterday. She's known as Ms Yellow pants.