B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Yes I did. 

For about 5 hours Ginger had her hand rubbing Sera's pussy over her panties but never once got into them.  She also had her nose right up to that pussy a few times but got nothing.  Oh hell I could go on and on about the things I learned watching them but again I'll do it later in the proper place.  It was sad but funny as well.  You've been here a long time I suppose so you've probably seen it all before but it's all new to me.  

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

For about 5 hours Ginger had her hand rubbing Sera's pussy over her panties but never once got into them.  She also had her nose right up to that pussy a few times but got nothing.  Oh hell I could go on and on about the things I learned watching them but again I'll do it later in the proper place.  It was sad but funny as well.  You've been here a long time I suppose so you've probably seen it all before but it's all new to me.  

I'll post a reply in the B1 Thread.

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Mine haven't exactly been single shots. :dodgy:

Go ahead and brag.  If I didn't have to open up tomorrow I'd go toe to toe with you.  Hell I think we'd both enjoy that.  You going to be around for a while yet? 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Go ahead and brag.  If I didn't have to open up tomorrow I'd go toe to toe with you.  Hell I think we'd both enjoy that.  You going to be around for a while yet? 

I'll be around for a little while. 

And I wasn't really bragging.  The first bourbon I had was 8 hours ago. 😂

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I'll be around for a little while. 

And I wasn't really bragging.  The first bourbon I had was 8 hours ago. 😂

I figured you've been at it a lot longer than me. 

I was going to call one of my guys and tell him to open for me in the morning and then pull Jose out but I looked at the bottle and there can't be more than about 5 shots left.  Not even worth the effort so we'll have to do it another night.  

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I figured you've been at it a lot longer than me. 

I was going to call one of my guys and tell him to open for me in the morning and then pull Jose out but I looked at the bottle and there can't be more than about 5 shots left.  Not even worth the effort so we'll have to do it another night.  

It's DEFINITELY  not worth it.

Don't sacrifice your livelihood over this.  

I'm unemployed right now so I have lots of time on my hands. 

You aren't,  so don't worry about keeping up with me.

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Now Harley...Happy boy and The Hoser will say that we are just being negative....we have to give the new girl a chance.  She just got here.  But then there is Laima...oh...never mind :dodgy:

That's their problem!!  I watched and contributed to those girls for a lot longer than I should have, but it still puts a big smile on my face to see the diehards with deep pockets that still support their bullshit!!

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

It's DEFINITELY  not worth it.

Don't sacrifice your livelihood over this.  

I'm unemployed right now so I have lots of time on my hands. 

You aren't,  so don't worry about keeping up with me.

Actually I'm not employed at all.  I run a Habitat For Humanities resale store but it's a volunteer thing.  I own several apartment buildings which is where I make my money.  That and my investments.  

• Like 1