B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm back.  It doesn't look like any orgy but I see they are still bouncing around on the same bed but a couple new bouncers have been added.  I'm going to quick catch up on all the posts since I left. Don't let them get away

You didn't miss a whole lot. 😂

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

You didn't miss a whole lot. 😂

I must have missed something.  The first post I just read said Laima got into the tub.  I don't know if that was alone or with one of the other girls but I'm going to find out and I think I'll have some replay to watch when they are finally done and asleep.  I hope it's good.

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I'm back.  It doesn't look like any orgy but I see they are still bouncing around on the same bed but a couple new bouncers have been added.  I'm going to quick catch up on all the posts since I left. Don't let them get away

Mila has been trying to make something happen all night with Laura...but that Laima won't leave them alone...fuck, she's still there!

9 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I must have missed something.  The first post I just read said Laima got into the tub.  I don't know if that was alone or with one of the other girls but I'm going to find out and I think I'll have some replay to watch when they are finally done and asleep.  I hope it's good.

It was with Mila and Laura but it was pretty uneventful.

You basically missed some half naked girls dancing and bouncing around.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Mila has been trying to make something happen all night with Laura...but that Laima won't leave them alone...fuck, she's still there!

In Laima's defense.  There has been a couple of times when she tried to leave but Laura talked her into staying.

However I do think it's time for her to leave.

You guys get off on apartment accidents and cheap wine.  I'll file that info away for a later date.  Tonight for me was hot Szechwan  food and ice cold Corona.  Several to be exact.  I think I will skip going back to watch B4 until I know it's all done and everyone is asleep.  Then I'll watch it on replay.  I hate crashing a party in the middle of things.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You guys get off on apartment accidents and cheap wine.  I'll file that info away for a later date.  Tonight for me was hot Szechwan  food and ice cold Corona.  Several to be exact.  I think I will skip going back to watch B4 until I know it's all done and everyone is asleep.  Then I'll watch it on replay.  I hate crashing a party in the middle of things.  

It was a pretty slow night. 😂

As for the several "ice cold Corona",  I'm on my fourth Bourbon so we may be even. :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

It was a pretty slow night. 😂

As for the several "ice cold Corona",  I'm on my fourth Bourbon so we may be even. :biggrin:

Well now that makes two of us beauty go eh 😎 

single barrel small batch neat !