B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

Show is over just in time. Trucks almost here.  Be back later.  Somebody find Mila and get her primed.

Have a good one.  I may not be around when you get back.  I should be around later tonight though.  Hopefully there will be something to talk about.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

last night, I do not know if he was drunk, he taught the girls what to do with the cock, using a vibrator, honestly it seemed absurd, but lately it became the rule

Thank you Sergio.  So she just expanded their minds on what to do with a cock.  There is not a girl in any of the Barcelona apartments that doesn't know what to do with a cock but I'm sure they can all learn a thing or two from each other.  Thanks again Sergio!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you Sergio.  So she just expanded their minds on what to do with a cock.  There is not a girl in any of the Barcelona apartments that doesn't know what to do with a cock but I'm sure they can all learn a thing or two from each other.  Thanks again Sergio!

I'll bet those girls don't know what to do with my cock being only 1 1/2 inches long and completely limp because of my prostate surgery  but thankfully my twice a month married girlfriend came up with the solution.  It's embarrassing but it works great. 

1 minute ago, dontgetnone said:

I'll bet those girls don't know what to do with my cock being only 1 1/2 inches long and completely limp because of my prostate surgery  but thankfully my twice a month married girlfriend came up with the solution.  It's embarrassing but it works great. 

LMAO too funny DGN.  I won't ask what she came up with but if it works, that's great!!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO too funny DGN.  I won't ask what she came up with but if it works, that's great!!

It sounds funny to you but they say where there's a will there's a way.  She says I have the most talented tongue in Texas so to make sure she keeps getting it along with a good fuck she went out and bought a high quality strap on and guess who wears it?  Works like a charm and I can do her several times a night. Image result for embarrassed emojiJust don't tell her husband.

• Like 1