B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

and before you start on about the great British vineyard products I'm half English...lol

Strangely, I love fine wine, but I've never had any English wine. It's too pricey, it doesn't appeal and I can't imagine them matching up to the robust Aussie Shiraz or Argie Malbecs,.or NY Savs..

I can't say I've seen any Canadian stuff over here, but I'll look out for it...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Strangely, I love fine wine, but I've never had any English wine. It's too pricey, it doesn't appeal and I can't imagine them matching up to the robust Aussie Shiraz or Argie Malbecs,.or NY Savs..

I can't say I've seen any Canadian stuff over here, but I'll look out for it...:biggrin:

You will never find it except Icewine.  They don't sell our wine overseas

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Thx it amazes me how you guys always remembers the names of all the girls, some I remember how they looked but dont remember the name 🙂

As far as I'm concerned, the only ones I remember are the girls I fall for, or the one's that make an impression on me for one reason or another...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yellow Tail Shiraz is by far my favorite red wine. 👍

If you do find any Canadian wine give it a try.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised. (As long as it's not Baby Duck. :dodgy:)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Yellow Tail Shiraz is by far my favorite red wine. 👍

If you do find any Canadian wine give it a try.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised. (As long as it's not Baby Duck. :dodgy:)

So you get Yellow Tail there too!...It's my fav too...It's too easy too drink for a red...🍷

OK. I'm off to bed guys...Good chat, and I never thought I'd be talking wine with you, Max...a surreal moment, but all good...😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So you get Yellow Tail there too!...It's my fav too...It's too easy too drink for a red...🍷

OK. I'm off to bed guys...Good chat, and I never thought I'd be talking wine with you, Max...a surreal moment, but all good...😉

It's WAY too easy to drink. 😂

Have a good one Naga. Don't hit the Baileys to hard. 😂

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I have travelled all over the world...trust me it's an Ontario thing

It's not really an Ontario thing or a Canadian thing in general.

It's a supply thing.  We do export our wine, but it's a very small amount compared to most places.

We make good wine, just not very much of it.

2 hours ago, DMcKenzie said:

They are going to have an orgy as soon as you leave. 😂

I'm back.  It doesn't look like any orgy but I see they are still bouncing around on the same bed but a couple new bouncers have been added.  I'm going to quick catch up on all the posts since I left. Don't let them get away