Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, zoifan said:

If he is connected with them, then he can be connected to Sandy too ...

Can my dream come true? Alan + Sandy ? 

Hi Zoifan,will you tell me please who Irene and Sandy are and what their connection to Alan is.?I am completely lost.

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Zoifan,will you tell me please who Irene and Sandy are and what their connection to Alan is.?I am completely lost.

Sandy is the girl you may saw here in Elise on Corn place. Many of good participants in +5 timezone appeared in Polly and Ray place a while ago, that is why I know there are in the same city and know each other.

Iren is the lady from Beatrice place. She pegs the bi-sexual guy, and I think she should do the same to Alan since he refused the kiss from Serena.

25 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Sandy is the girl you may saw here in Elise on Corn place. Many of good participants in +5 timezone appeared in Polly and Ray place a while ago, that is why I know there are in the same city and know each other.

Iren is the lady from Beatrice place. She pegs the bi-sexual guy, and I think she should do the same to Alan since he refused the kiss from Serena.

When was this?

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

So Irene and Iren are the same person?.I think that's where I am getting mixed up.So does Nina fit in anywhere.Fuck!! This is more complicated than the Enigma Code(for me anyway).The bad news for you is I might be back with more questions,I hope you don't mind.😥

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

So Irene and Iren are the same person?.I think that's where I am getting mixed up.So does Nina fit in anywhere.Fuck!! This is more complicated than the Enigma Code(for me anyway).The bad news for you is I might be back with more questions,I hope you don't mind.😥

No.. Irene was the girl that grace (from grace&jacob) used to be in their bedroom showing the pussy.. now they have there Irene2

Iren, is the ray/george tenant that lives with beatrice

Nina have a lot of possibilities (if she wants to rejoin) 
Kira 2nd room..
Serena leaves and alan goes to couch and she will go to bedroom.. 
Alan leaves and she will join to bedroom
Alan moves to couch and have to sleep with Serena and nina will go to bedroom
Red&Herman lounge
Jessica&conan couch

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

No.. Irene was the girl that grace (from grace&jacob) used to be in their bedroom showing the pussy.. now they have there Irene2

Iren, is the ray/george tenant that lives with beatrice

Nina have a lot of possibilities (if she wants to rejoin) 
Kira 2nd room..
Serena leaves and alan goes to couch and she will go to bedroom.. 
Alan leaves and she will join to bedroom
Alan moves to couch and have to sleep with Serena and nina will go to bedroom
Red&Herman lounge
Jessica&conan couch

Thanks for being patient but I follow some things in detail and other things just go right over my head.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 4