Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

9 hours ago, Robwin said:

Now you are talking, Edda is the one i really miss now and could possibly entice me to rejoin. she ain't no raving model or anything like that but i reckon she is great and with a sense of humour to match.

I totally agree.
edda should be more present in this departure from nina
really it would be the bridge of a rapprochement between alan and serena to the level that was before.
something that I still hope to see.eddaxalanxserena finally ..πŸ˜‰
and eddaxninaxalan round 2.πŸ€—
with the examples we have with giselle, this is something that will really merit😎

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Robwin said:

Now you are talking, Edda is the one i really miss now and could possibly entice me to rejoin. she ain't no raving model or anything like that but i reckon she is great and with a sense of humour to match.

She has to bring Joe thoughπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

She has to bring Joe thoughπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Β 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

no joe these times!

Capture_2019_07_19_11_37_23_208.png

Capture_2019_07_19_11_39_29_530.png

Capture_2019_07_19_11_38_32_384.png

Capture_2019_07_19_11_38_01_349.png

sorry to agree to disagree but joe if that's the case it would not be dispensable for the '' party ''.
ninaxjoexserenaxalanxedda is also one of the debts not yet paid to all of us here.πŸ™„
on several occasions we had the '' almost '' but for various reasons the never 'done'.πŸ˜ͺ

Just now, thedbear said:

Β 

sorry to agree to disagree but joe if that's the case it would not be dispensable for the '' party ''.
ninaxjoexserenaxalanxedda is also one of the debts not yet paid to all of us here.πŸ™„
on several occasions we had the '' almost '' but for various reasons the never 'done'.πŸ˜ͺ

what are you talking about? was joe hiding under the bed? i merely pointed out that edda was without joe a few times. granted it should be a lot more. but these visits were a complete surprise & could happen again. i never said that they broke up!

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what are you talking about? was joe hiding under the bed? i merely pointed out that edda was without joe a few times. granted it should be a lot more. but these visits were a complete surprise & could happen again. i never said that they broke up!

πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic