R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

The way they have this planied(and obviously they have it very well planied)when one,two of this ones leave they already have other two friends to enter house and continue the joke..but the major problem its the cams...thing they installed all cams by mistake in the wrong house..cams should be installed were things happen..the place we're  "vacations" happens,sex happens..upstairs apartment without cams.

you are right this apt is a damn joke.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

you are right this apt is a damn joke.

Hopefully one day(not to far in time)finaly rlc will do something Regard This joke,Just like they did with the other roommates house,Meanwile We gona continue paying this people endless plastic cirurgies in their infinite hunt of an perfection they will never archive(per contrary).Anyone that want to watch natural looking girl residents,that actualy make their life's in cams and don't need to hide from viewers or use continued "vacations" excuses or upstairs apartment to do things..K&M&A&R roommates it's up and running.

I am shocked to see Emily cleaning up the whole apartment, the nice thing is that in the rooms she had a bra, but in front of the free cameras she had taken them off

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I am shocked to see Emily cleaning up the whole apartment, the nice thing is that in the rooms she had a bra, but in front of the free cameras she had taken them off

big cleaning before party tonight I think