R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

This house needs an "revolution" just like R1(Kristy) place had,but in this case with all residents,it needs all new residents that aren't friendsof this ones..Seems they have all plannied and at some time(and just like prior)one,two will become ex residents and move upstairs apartments and two that are in upstairs apartment will become the new residents.Rlc waited years for the revolution in R1..Its about time they do it faster.Bring residents that are indeed residents,that do all in cams,less blankets..less crap singing in front of mirror..more real life.Right now its an pretending place..worst "residents" i seen in all my years in rlc.

• Like 1

I have to say I like Emily, but her and everyone else should be kicked out of this place with females that actually have sexual needs and will actually perform or take care of those sexual needs Within this apartment unlike the three boring non-sexual Androids occupying it right now

• Upvote 1

What a joke,three Friday nights in an row place goes offline,absolutely joking with paid rlc clients and somehow someone will still find an way,excuse to defend this joke.Gess now rlc started having programmed Friday night MTN specific for this house🤣..seriously anyone believes in such poor excuse!?Unbeliable.