R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread March / April / May 2019

Don't know what all the complaining is about when Emily takes a long vacation--I for one am happy she is gone-- as long as we have

her guests staying like the cute brunette that wears the pink pajama bottoms. 

• Like 2

Were the hell are you people seing the cute guests?Only the red head looks kinda cute,the rest being kind..are average looking at best.Enjoy watching the bunch doing nothing,with some lucky Pim& dude,sorry weekend dude will join for weekend and we could see more of..nothing.

Emily, it's another girl that saddens me, she lives a life at twice her speed and I think it won't last long, her search for aesthetic perfection, it seems a disease and I think she does a job that if not protected can be dangerous

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Were the hell are you people seing the cute guests?Only the red head looks kinda cute,the rest being kind..are average looking at best.Enjoy watching the bunch doing nothing,with some lucky Pim& dude,sorry weekend dude will join for weekend and we could see more of..nothing.

I think some people are too busy posting all over the CamCaps forums that they perhaps may not have seen that this girl has taken several showers and teased her boyfriend yesterday.--Just an opinion 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I think some people are too busy posting all over the CamCaps forums that they perhaps may not have seen that this girl has taken several showers and teased her boyfriend yesterday.--Just an opinion 

Dam misses those unforgettable showers,bet the "boyfriend" tease was directly in From of cam in bedroom.She should be an resident,so much diferent from her girlfriends.Just an opinion of course.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

i would be willing to bet it was the weekend guy.......$100 says i'm right

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i would be willing to bet it was the weekend guy.......$100 says i'm right

wrong her bf on face call

the weekend guy is in r2 now

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

It appears someone who is willing throw away their money on bad bets owes Noldus $100.00--😏 

LOL first off, he could never prove it was her boyfriend and secondly I don't know what the weekend guy being there now has to do with something that happened yesterday if my memory serves me correctly.  I still say I'm right and he owes me $100.00

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL first off, he could never prove it was her boyfriend and secondly I don't know what the weekend guy being there now has to do with something that happened yesterday if my memory serves me correctly.  I still say I'm right and he owes me $100.00

The guy on the phone she said she missed him and started crying so I'm pretty sure that's her boyfriend, weekend guy is in bed with Angie right now so I'm pretty sure that is not guest girls boyfriend. She has shown no interest in weekend guy other than talking  I think you're out $100.00

3 hours ago, ConanSp said:

The guy on the phone she said she missed him and started crying so I'm pretty sure that's her boyfriend, weekend guy is in bed with Angie right now so I'm pretty sure that is not guest girls boyfriend. She has shown no interest in weekend guy other than talking  I think you're out $100.00

i would like to say it's past my bedtime but it isn't.  is it not possible for the weekend guy to say that he missed her??  you peoples minds is so one sided that you can't even think outside the box.  the weekend guy is an important role in all these girls lives that are associated with R2.  look,  it doesn't matter to me, believe what you want to believe and justify your money the way you want to.....i'm good!!