R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sometimes she even stayed more in the house than some of the other girls, often sitting with her laptop in the kitchen.

Yeah I wonder if she may be a student or something, she would do that for hours and since she is/was only part-time maybe stays when she has classes

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

very curious to see the result with the big light off but the cam 17 is already more dark than the other cams

Indeed you're right the view from cam17 is so much darker than the others,must be the lights in top of bed..bedroom very well illuminated but cam17 gives an darker image.

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

It worked fine when Amina had a light chain at her bed in b2, but yes lets see how it works. This light chain looks a bit different.

Miss her

Please Do Not use Attachments in Open Forum Public Boards of RLC.      (The Attachment has Been Removed)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Indeed you're right the view from cam17 is so much darker than the others,must be the lights in top of bed..bedroom very well illuminated but cam17 gives an darker image.

for me it's the fault of this big lamp in the corner, the light chain is more highter I don't think it will be a problem

1 minute ago, firewall said:

for me it's the fault of this big lamp in the corner, the light chain is more highter I don't think it will be a problem

Lets stay sharp and we will see what it's messing with cam17.But indeed the big lamp in corner have an very strong light.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

In other subject..would be happy when Stefan apears..it will mean we will have an normal house with daily life and routines.Same Regard the other girls,some friends,boyfriends etc.

It might be a bit like the other room mates apt. hopefully just with less guys coming all the time. Just not sure how it's gonna work with Katya sleeping on the couch, if she is Rosalie. It ruins it a bit for the others if they want to use the LR to watch TV or having a party there, if she has to sleep there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets stay sharp and we will see what it's messing with cam17.But indeed the big lamp in corner have an very strong light.

let's continue talk about that in few hours 🙂

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

maracyua just turned the lamp off and it's clearly better to me now

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

It might be a bit like the other room mates apt. hopefully just with less guys coming all the time. Just not sure how it's gonna work with Katya sleeping on the couch, if she is Rosalie. It ruins it a bit for the others if they want to use the LR to watch TV or having a party there, if she has to sleep there.

God hope not.kristy last months show she was doing more of her life in cams,I hope this will be an true residence for this girls and not some kind of hotel weren't they stay from time to time.As i said prior if Stefan apears will be an good sign.

• Like 1