R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes,never good to have a big spot light like this in front of the camera, there is good possibility this cam won't switch in night mode and will be very dark, let see the result later...

All those little lights could put night cam vision mode crazy..hopefully will not happen,and the fact lights are not blinking it's good,if they start blinking then will be an bloody mess.

• Like 1

I wish Rose isn't the blonde girl but lets face it..what other girl would sleep As resident in livingroom..kinda feel if it's her than she shouldn't have name in house,mainly because she will be more an guest than an resident.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

she packed yesterday, she left this morning but her suitcase is still in the hall floor, so she's coming back today at least 🙂

There is actually two suitcases one in livingroom and that big one in hall, the one in hall I think may have a lot of Kami's leftover stuff and the little one in living room is Katya's stuff

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

All those little lights could put night cam vision mode crazy..hopefully will not happen,and the fact lights are not blinking it's good,if they start blinking then will be an bloody mess.

exaclty you have understand the problem we can have and this camera can be very dark, I am waiting to see the result tonight but if we have the same problem of this one in jane and dick bed I will write to rlc support I don't want having this problem with this camera because I want see her good 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It worked fine when Amina had a light chain at her bed in b2, but yes lets see how it works. This light chain looks a bit different.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

exaclty you have understand the problem we can have and this camera can be very dark, I am waiting to see the result tonight but if we have the same problem of this one in jane and dick bed I will write to rlc support I don't want having this problem with this camera because I want see her good 🙂

Indeed,it will depend if those lights blink or not..even not blinking when the bedroom lights go off..could put night vision mode on and off..on and off.Gess sooner or later we will see if affects view or not.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I wish Rose isn't the blonde girl but lets face it..what other girl would sleep As resident in livingroom..kinda feel if it's her than she shouldn't have name in house,mainly because she will be more an guest than an resident.

Sometimes she even stayed more in the house than some of the other girls, often sitting with her laptop in the kitchen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It worked fine when Amina had a light chain at her bed in b2, but yes lets see how it works. This light chain looks a bit different.

I am more scared by this big spotlight on the left corner of the bed than this light chain personaly

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It worked fine when Amina had similar light chain at her bed in b2, but yes lets see how it works.

Think if the lights stay like they are now(not blinking)the image will be ok even in dark,if they start blinking then very big chances of messing with cams.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think if the lights stay like they are now(not blinking)the image will be ok even in dark,if they start blinking then very big chances of messing with cams.

very curious to see the result with the big light off but the cam 17 is already more dark than the other cams

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

I am more scared by this big spotlight on the left corner of the bed than this light chain personaly

I think that lamp will actually help, in b4 Diana's room there used to be bed table lamps and it always worked great, but they removed them, not sure why.