R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

Cam-16 needs to be turned to the left just a hair to show less of wall on right and more of dresser on left like before, you used to be able to see Kristy getting dressed there and looking into the mirror

1 minute ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

I think its Katya, now renamed to Rosalie, and officely name as resident - in livingroom

Why did she get all her belongings that was stored in the living room furniture and put them in her suitcase if it's to move into this apartment, on the same sofa where she lives for months?
The logic tells me that she is not Rosalie but that she opened the idea of a fourth girl sleeping in the living room seen that it is what she did for a long time

• Upvote 1

I hope the light will be correct with the cam17 in maracuya bed, I am a little scared with the little spotlights she have put on the top of the bed,  hope to have not the same result of jane and dick bed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

I hope the light will be correct with the cam17 in maracuya bed, I am a little scared with the little spotlights she have put on the top of the bed,  hope to have not the same result of jane and dick bed

And that big spot light on the side

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

they said to you Rosalie is the little blondie? or just Rosalie use the living room?

i have a doubt about who is Rosalie because blondie packed all her stuff in suitcase, so she's not moving in but more moving out for me

I was a little unsure but when I asked I did write if the blond girl sleeping on the couch was Rosalie, and then they wrote Yes, the livingroom is provided for Rosalie, so unless another girl shows up to sleep on the couch then ...

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why did she get all her belongings that was stored in the living room furniture and put them in her suitcase if it's to move into this apartment, on the same sofa where she lives for months?
The logic tells me that she is not Rosalie but that she opened the idea of a fourth girl sleeping in the living room seen that it is what she did for a long time

Did't see her packing - or leaving this morning.

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

And that big spot light on the side

yes,never good to have a big spot light like this in front of the camera, there is good possibility this cam won't switch in night mode and will be very dark, let see the result later...

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

God hope so.Still have an little hope that Rose is my fav Angel but honestly if was her then no doubts she would have an bedroom for her..so very little changes of being her.

19 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

Cam-16 needs to be turned to the left just a hair to show less of wall on right and more of dresser on left like before, you used to be able to see Kristy getting dressed there and looking into the mirror

Cam 15 can be used for that now no ?

2 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Did't see her packing - or leaving this morning.

she packed yesterday, she left this morning but her suitcase is still in the hall floor, so she's coming back today at least :-)