R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

RLC confirmed the livingroom is provided for Rosalie, so blondie aka Katya is Rosalie. Maybe we should just call her Rosalie from now on as this is the name RLC has given her and not Katya.

they said to you Rosalie is the little blondie? or just Rosalie use the living room?

i have a doubt about who is Rosalie because blondie packed all her stuff in suitcase, so she's not moving in but more moving out for me

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

they said to you Rosalie is the little blondie? or just Rosalie use the living room?

i have a doubt about who is Rosalie because blondie packed all her stuff in suitcase, so she's not moving in but more moving out for me

Only she didn't take the suitcase with her this morning. It's still possible she just did spring cleaning. 

Anyway, I think it might be quite good to have her as a real part of RLC and not just as a guest. Let's see if she makes something of it. 

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Only she didn't take the suitcase with her this morning. It's still possible she just did spring cleaning. 

Anyway, I think it might be quite good to have her as a real part of RLC and not just as a guest. Let's see if she makes something of it. 

She had all her belongings in the TV cabinet that she emptied to put in the suitcase, even if she has not taken it yet, it does not look like a girl who moves in

First impression, early days. Maracuya after like 5 minutes seems a powerhouse, self-confident and extrovert. I guess she will be a hit. Alana not so much, less outgoing, but we will learn her true nature. Rosalie apparently not sure who that is.

Gess we will see this week if this is an good house,with normal routines or an "special type roommates house" like Angie nonsense,we seen three dudes in opening and then nothing more,and Mara sleeped outside(Probrbay to get the rest of her things),que big question is..will the residents do all aspects of her life's in the house or not..Gess if Kristy boyfriend apears that will be an good signal,Alana also have someone(judging by that giant bear)and Mara had that dude few months ago.Lots of questions in the air..

Call me crazy but i feel Mara could become the big star of the house,she have absolutely everything.Alana not fancy her much(but she is kinda cute),Kristy is Kristy but Mara..have something..Till Rosa apears and we could see all them..Mara is getting points in my book.☺️.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gess we will see this week if this is an good house,with normal routines or an "special type roommates house" like Angie nonsense,we seen three dudes in opening and then nothing more,and Mara sleeped outside(Probrbay to get the rest of her things),que big question is..will the residents do all aspects of her life's in the house or not..Gess if Kristy boyfriend apears that will be an good signal,Alana also have someone(judging by that giant bear)and Mara had that dude few months ago.Lots of questions in the air..

The giant bear was actually a gift to Kami, I don't know why they don't throw him out but he is back home in his spot in the corner of the living room collecting dust, they use him for sitting when there are to many guest.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ConanSp said:

The giant bear was actually a gift to Kami, I don't know why they don't throw him out but he is back home in his spot in the corner of the living room collecting dust, they use him for sitting when there are to many guest.

So it's used as an chair hehe.

• Like 1