B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #3

21 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Then she will have been here almost 4 month? Thats a lot.

What is the longest someone has been on vacation with RLC ?

On one stay and we disregard Nora, there is Lola with 157 days and Gina with 152

44 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Apparently Nora stayed at B1 for 10 months 😧......Tbh RLC should offer theses girls 2 months Max..

I totally agree and can't believe people are wanting Mila and Elvira to stay longer.  2 months is more than enough time to see everything these girls are willing to show you.

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every Girl should be 2 Months Max.  Then a 1 Year Hiatus before being returned.  :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally agree and can't believe people are wanting Mila and Elvira to stay longer.  2 months is more than enough time to see everything these girls are willing to show you.

I agree....I like some of these girls but seeing them everyday play out the same shit gets boring really fast....

I have never cared for Mila or Elvira and their show....I just pretend they don't exist

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I agree....I like some of these girls but seeing them everyday play out the same shit gets boring really fast....

I have never cared for Mila or Elvira and their show....I just pretend they don't exist

That's what you got to do or you will go crazy like the rest!