R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

1 minute ago, dogmycat said:

Begin around 1300 he was arguing at her, she listening. Camera 13

That's when Mara and boyfriend started protecting Kristy, because Kristy's boyfriend had lost control of himself.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Aah the bedroom he gave her a little push, is that what you meant ?

Haven't seen him drunk in a while, she appeared to know how to deal with him and as you said it is a common thing. She must have a game plan because.......

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

That's when Mara and boyfriend started protecting Kristy, because Kristy's boyfriend had lost control of himself.

Mara and bf was in the LR on the floor in the corner, didnt see them being there protecting. Or maybe it was at another time.

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Mara and bf was in the LR on the floor in the corner, didnt see them being there protecting. Or maybe it was at another time.

Not to start a controverse here Fagen. Kristy's boyfriend shouted very loud in kitchen, Mara and boyfriend came to the door, and since watched out.

51 minutes ago, northguy said:

Not to start a controverse here Fagen. Kristy's boyfriend shouted very loud in kitchen, Mara and boyfriend came to the door, and since watched out.

Okay I didnt see that, is why I said maybe it was at another time stamp, I only checked from around 03:13 and when they were in the bedroom. Plus skipped forward a litte bit to see if there was more but didnt see, I probably just missed it.