R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Yes. Both live stream and even replay (usually much better quality) are as bad, as I've ever seen. I'm a newbie though, so the history I don't know. Replay-function is nice with going back a few seconds when changing cams, so you don't miss anything (I find that quite clever) . Slight complaint here is that the delay are different for different cameras. The use of replay is controlled by JKL-editing rules (old), J= 30 sec back, L=30 sec forward, K= pause, and of course the activity graph. Very expensive, but nice.

Please try to connect through this link instead, it works much better for me:
https://reallifecam.com/?balanced=geo-NL

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Kristy and the Angels have pretty much shown everything they have to show in the first month. What are they going to do as an encore for the next three to four years to hold their audience?  All the anticipation, intrigue and mystery is gone. Basically the girls have said RLC and the viewers want sex , so here it is. 

Hehe..just go watch the movement,coments,excitement levels this house had before being closed and changes made..let me put it simple..was death. Actual house topic still mantain plenty movment(by far more and with more regularity than others girls houses),mistery and intrigue would be gone if we had only girls appearing to sleep,stay few days and leave for one week,in that case the only major excitement would be the monthly visit from shave expert worker lady..actual residents are milessss better than the two ex residents that leaved.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe..just go watch the movement,coments,excitement levels this house had before being closed and changes made..let me put it simple..was death. Actual house topic still mantain plenty movment(by far more and with more regularity than others girls houses),mistery and intrigue would be gone if we had only girls appearing to sleep,stay few days and leave for one week,in that case the only major excitement would be the monthly visit from shave expert worker lady..actual residents are milessss better than the two ex residents that leaved.

This is of course a zombie house following an RLC script. The evangelists have a hard time, that the new setup of the apartment is a success. It could ruin the ideas of no sex before marriage, no condoms, no abortion and no divorce. The world is falling apart right in front of our eyes. RLC should be banned for displaying FAKE NEWS. LOL. Come on girls, let's entertain.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

I hope more of you will send a mail to support about this, the more the better so hopefully they will look into it.

Write to this address:

[email protected]

It's been shite for weeks now!...1 of the reasons I've let my premium membership lapse. At $75/mth, RLC and Replay should be as smooth as a baby's bum, and it isn't...:angry:

You can Email them till the cows come home but this has been a problem for ages now, and nothing's been done about it...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, northguy said:

This is of course a zombie house following an RLC script. The evangelists have a hard time, that the new setup of the apartment is a success. It could ruin the ideas of no sex before marriage, no condoms, no abortion and no divorce. The world is falling apart right in front of our eyes. RLC should be banned for displaying FAKE NEWS. LOL. Come on girls, let's entertain.

You think you know so much, but you know nothing about me nor my country. Evangelist?  My girlfriend of 16 years was working as a dancer in a full nude strip club where I met her, so don't throw that puritan bullshit at me. You sound like a European puppet of CNN and European state run news media.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You think you know so much, but you know nothing about me nor my country. Evangelist?  My girlfriend of 16 years was working as a dancer in a full nude strip club where I met her, so don't throw that puritan bullshit at me. You sound like a European puppet of CNN and European state run news media.

Come on Ridge---Kami is gone--and this house is much better than it was--

So you should get over it IMO and move on..   However, I still assume you have no subscription to RLC-so you are just being obstinate IMO

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's been shite for weeks now!...1 of the reasons I've let my premium membership lapse. At $75/mth, RLC and Replay should be as smooth as a baby's bum, and it isn't...:angry:

You can Email them till the cows come home but this has been a problem for ages now, and nothing's been done about it...

I changed the server address to another one it worked for me, much better now.