R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

Wow three threads in March alone, that is more than the last 6 months I think of the K,K,&K penthouse thread. Nice to see everyone is very happy with the appearance of the Angels, and exit of Kamilla. Keep on posting and the Angels are definitely the key to success of the Penthouse.Β πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ

• Like 1

But Kristy and the Angels have pretty much shown everything they have to show in the first month. What are they going to do as an encore for the next threeΒ to fourΒ years to hold their audience?Β Β All the anticipation, intrigue and mystery is gone.Β Basically the girls have said RLC and the viewers want sex , so here it is.Β 

On 3/20/2019 at 2:47 PM, StnCld316 said:

That's what it's there for. It's just getting others to use it.Β Β 

There's always a Risk no matter where it gets Posted.Β  It's out of Site from RLC but there's always a chance that others may Download the Video and it winds up on Tube Sites on the Internet.Β  We just hope that doesn't happen when posting too Premium. The Premium Boards were set in place in July of 2017 and I can assure that everything that has been placed in it after July 2017 is still there.

Are there any Kaley and Kami videos on the Premium Board?

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

There are around 45 to 50 Videos just in this Apartment alone and back in the old Archive Barcelona Boards there are likely some there as well.

But now, there is very very less sharing on premium member zone than before. U will see only vids and pics from free cam . I made a proposal few days ago but only one member answered

Β 

46 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Does it take very long time to open a stream or change camera for you guys also ? Been very bad here since yesterday.

Yes. Both live stream and even replay (usually much better quality) are as bad, as I've ever seen. I'm a newbie though, so the history I don't know. Replay-function is nice with going back a few seconds when changing cams, so you don't miss anything (I find that quite clever) . Slight complaint here is that the delay are different for different cameras. The use of replay is controlled by JKL-editing rules (old), J= 30 sec back, L=30 sec forward, K= pause, and of course the activity graph. Very expensive, but nice.

In general. We pay for a product, so when the live stream isn't perfect, we loose quality. The waiting time on changing cams are frustrating. It's obvious that the quality of the product could be improved somehow (I don't know exactly how), but it seems this is an old problem. Come on RLC, do something nice here, and you'll be rich (You've got Kristy on the menu, should be a winner, I was one fool who fell in the trap.) LOL

Statistics, totally unqualified(one sample): Today 9 thumbnails from R1. There is a total of 100 replay thumbnails, so that is of course 9%. By 25 apartments though it should only be 4%. Is this apartment more popular than others? Hope so. Is Kristy and Mara magnets? Are they payed accordingly to number of thumbnails?