R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

This is of course a zombie house following an RLC script. The evangelists have a hard time, that the new setup of the apartment is a success. It could ruin the ideas of no sex before marriage, no condoms, no abortion and no divorce. The world is falling apart right in front of our eyes. RLC should be banned for displaying FAKE NEWS. LOL. Come on girls, let's entertain.

north my friend you know isn't real life stuff when you see this residents actualy staying in house,being with their boyfriends,making love with them,have nice big chats in kitchen with great light,making delicious cakes..how dare this residents to do such things!!How dare they!They absolutely need to start staying as little as possible in cams,maybe renting the house upstairs or next side of them to do most of things,and why the fucki&&& hell aren't making k,M,A,R doing at least one,two long "travels" per month!?And of course what's up with making love..without being covered,hided with at least two,three blankets from head to toes from cams !?Absolutely disgusting.🤣.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, spielo said:

thanks, but this link is not reacting at all for me. After copy paste in a new tab it is converted automatically in  .com/en

Like said above it works even though it goes back to the org. it still routes through different server so give it a try 🙂

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You think you know so much, but you know nothing about me nor my country. Evangelist?  My girlfriend of 16 years was working as a dancer in a full nude strip club where I met her, so don't throw that puritan bullshit at me. You sound like a European puppet of CNN and European state run news media.

Yes. Spot on. We are so superior over here, way past the middle ages. Some day you'll catch up, maybe.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

north my friend you know isn't real life stuff when you see this residents actualy staying in house,being with their boyfriends,making love with them,have nice big chats in kitchen with great light,making delicious cakes..how dare this residents to do such things!!How dare they!They absolutely need to start staying as little as possible in cams,maybe renting the house upstairs or next side of them to do most of things,and why the fucki&&& hell aren't making k,M,A,R doing at least one,two long "travels" per month!?And of course what's up with making love..without being covered,hided with at least two,three blankets from head to toes from cams !?Absolutely disgusting.🤣.

Ze my friend. Trying to steal your method of sarcasm to a person who clearly doesn't belong in this church (R1 forever). His "love" for Kamila is a hoax, because that would require empathy, which isn't there. Push a couple of buttons and he cracks wide open and reveals his true self. Not pretty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't think we want to follow your future. Don't think I care that much for Sharia Law.:tongue:

You guys here, watch this fellow from a parallel universe. He's superior (in his mind), the posting here is bate for that. Everybody else are idiots.