New CC Members

Amy3

il y a 10 minutes, TBG 150 a dit :

Dave, I'm not intentionally nasty to anyone. It just comes out that way. I just put it out there and it's not usually received well, especially in politics. That is why I just read most of the time. Other times, I'm either rushed to get ready for work or have had a few pints and shouldn't be posting, so I don't. 

You will notice I have virtually zero posts in the apartment threads of any of the sites. They bore me to tears with the constant drivel from people that actually think most of their distant loves are reading their crap. I would much rather chat in a group like this and share realities. The world has enough fantasy. The biggest problem is those that think fantasy is reality. They have no clue how to differentiate between the two.

I have to agree that if a person cannot separate fantasy from reality then that is a serious medical disorder and has to be treated appropriately.I assume you are referring to people(like me) that occasionally "watch"VH etc,etc.I am not sure that the people you are referring to have this problem and I am sure they can easily detach themselves from the voyeur situation.To me it is just a flirtatious game that some get over absorbed in but could probably debate a serious subject quite easily.For myself I joined CC to get a better insight into the participants on VH but now find myself more interested in chatting and having some fun with other members(CC).If you ever contact  me again on any subject and I think I can comment sensibly and accurately I will gladly discuss and if I disagree it will be done respectfully.However I can easily go to the other end of the spectrum and talk and joke a load of bollocks.It is just the way I am,I don't take life to seriously.Remember anytime.Cheers the noo from Bonnie Scotland

• Like 1

il y a 38 minutes, Robwin a dit :

I refuse to answer that on the grounds I may incriminate myself lol. On the other hand you may well be right 😎 xxx

Why is it women are always fucking right? Well, think they are lool

Well Ash is always right and the sooner you get that into your cider sodden head the better.😀lool

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well Ash is always right and the sooner you get that into your cider sodden head the better.😀lool

What's this cider stuff, hic hic, you are rabbiting on about, hic hic hic, never heard of the fucking stuff 🤪.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What's this cider stuff, hic hic, you are rabbiting on about, hic hic hic, never heard of the fucking stuff 🤪.

Mmmm Cider, Can't beat it well unless there's a pint of real Guinness going

• Like 2

il y a 17 minutes, Robwin a dit :

I take it you conned some mug in your local to buy you drink cos your to fuckin miserable to buy it yourself.😀😀

Just now, Dave 27 said:

I take it you conned some mug in your local to buy you drink cos your to fuckin miserable to buy it yourself.😀😀

Fucking dead right, hic hic, couldn't find a bloody scotsman to buy me one so had to make do with a local mug lol burrrrp hic. 🍺

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, Robwin a dit :

Mmmm Amy and boobs, yeah good combination there I think lol. Am I gonna get some shit now lool.

Canny wa

il y a 1 minute, Robwin a dit :

Fucking dead right, hic hic, couldn't find a bloody scotsman to buy me one so had to make do with a local mug lol burrrrp hic. 🍺

I would buy you one that's after I had picked your pocket for the cash.You couldn't pick my pocket cos kilts Dinny have them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Canny wa

I would buy you one that's after I had picked your pocket for the cash.You couldn't pick my pocket cos kilts Dinny have them.

I'd hate to think what I would find in the bloody thing anyway 😁😁😁

• Like 2