Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You just want to hope that the cloud does not appear and spoil the hoped for fun.....Its his default.  😾

Personally I believe him to be watching her on the laptop and in contact with her on the iPhone...and I hope I am wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't play tonight 🙀

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally I believe him to be watching her on the laptop and in contact with her on the iPhone...and I hope I am wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't play tonight 🙀

I've often thought he was watching her at play even when he was at work

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jugghead said:

What puzzles me is why he is on the laptop. Surely his desktop computer is preferred.

He cant lay down with the PC....As I said I could be wrong, as with the post script that I added.😸

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I like what I'm seeing in the bedroom but if she lounges around in the bedroom a little too long before the magic happens I have a strange feeling we could be seeing his shadow soon

That could be her intention, she has played games with us before.....and she has left the bedroom door open...Hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.😸

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I like what I'm seeing in the bedroom but if she lounges around in the bedroom a little too long before the magic happens I have a strange feeling we could be seeing his shadow soon

Well, she hasn't shut the door so you may be right.

• Like 1