Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

She seems to push him a bit in that direction just now

He needs to do something to give alot more freedom than she has now. I know it's not stopped her from doing what she wants but we don't get the extra we used to get like the dancing and and long teases when he was away. Now it's like it's just kinda of rushed. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

It kind of came down to realizing I spend more on coffee. Something like that...

You don't need a reason,she's infectious and habit forming, trying to stop watching the Little One is harder than stopping smoking, dieting, biting nails or even breathing...and don't fret it, you're in good company. Enjoy her while she is with us, 'cause sure as shit we will all miss her when she leaves eventually. :biggrin:

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Please if you can watch last night season opener. My team is the team in the navy blue colours Carlton.

You should enjoy and start to love our game of football.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Please if you can watch last night season opener. My team is the team in the navy blue colours Carlton.

You should enjoy and start to love our game of football.

It's a very good MAN'S game mate, none of your prima-donna rolling around feinting injury, shame Carlton got their arse spanked, but a long season ahead yet.

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's a very good MAN'S game mate, none of your prima-donna rolling around feinting injury, shame Carlton got their arse spanked, but a long season ahead yet.

We finished last in a 18 team competition but we are getting better. Get on board I say!!!

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

On an unrelated note: Why do members bust my chops for liking Leora? I'm 57 and i still gotta hear this kind of shit? I'm pretty sure I graduated 5th grade.

I am amazed anyone being upset at you or anyone here  for liking Leora